Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Just to let y'all know - this is progressing well.

Further meetings have been had with the club today and things seem very positive.

I don't want to give too much away just now but plans are being put into place for the first league game at St James'.

Further meetings have been had with the club today and things seem very positive.

I don't want to give too much away just now but plans are being put into place for the first league game at St James'.

Great news. Thanks for the updates!

Cant wait to see it all for the first home game.

Didn't the club threaten the Magpie Brand shirt with legal action for using the word 'magpie'?  They're not going to get arsey about us using the Monty Magpie image, are they?  Or will they not care cos they'#re not being sold?  Hope not, looks class.  Love some classic Monty.

Incredibly  the club have been brilliant about everything , the fans liaison fella genuinely seems excited by all our suggestions and nothing's a problem with image use for example. I think the vast majority will like what we have planned , it's a bit frustrating for all concerned that we can't give out concrete info atm, this should be addressed hopefully by Wednesday at the latest. As you can appreciate were a group of lads who've come together , we get an idea, get quotes then have to go to the club and this takes time. If we can succeed in what we are attempting I honestly think the majority of our fans (and other clubs) will be impressed, we're not quite the 'yellow wall' just yet but we could be on our way !!

Copyright permitting it would be good to have some flags with images of us actually winning things - there's images of players holding the Fairs Cup, FA Cups and if these could be faded a little with suitable wording it would be a reminder to the players of what they are representing (hopefully). There's iconic images of Moncur and Harvey with trophies.

Incredibly  the club have been brilliant about everything , the fans liaison fella genuinely seems excited by all our suggestions and nothing's a problem with image use for example. I think the vast majority will like what we have planned , it's a bit frustrating for all concerned that we can't give out concrete info atm, this should be addressed hopefully by Wednesday at the latest. As you can appreciate were a group of lads who've come together , we get an idea, get quotes then have to go to the club and this takes time. If we can succeed in what we are attempting I honestly think the majority of our fans (and other clubs) will be impressed, we're not quite the 'yellow wall' just yet but we could be on our way !!

Rafa has turned the club around at every level, it's as if somebody has flicked a switch and everything has changed.