Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

"Please don't take me home" - fair enough, but to then sing "sniff all your gear" is embarrassing and a lot worse than shit ground shit fans IMO. You'll hear that at every match about 100 times I reckon.

Yeah the knobheads have completely ruined that chant with "sniff all your gear". Always the lads that look about 12 as well.

Its a disgrace really, last two seasons ive witnessed said 12 year olds sniffing coke in the toilets with the fuckong door wide open. Its a shame this element has got into our support - i try and avoid the pre match pubs at away games now because its full of these dickheads.

Every football club in the land has dickheads following them away. It's not a development restricted to Newcastle support over the last 5 years.

Very rarely see bother tbh, albeit I'm not offended by chants with the odd bit of cussing (can see why you would be if you're taking bairns).

Its not restricted to Newcastle of course, but it never used to be like this. Its got a lot worse over the last few years - mostly as i say all young lads. Spose that sums up society as a whole at the moment with that age range.

Nothing offends me either its just singing sniff all your gear is such bullshit and done to try and be cool.

You generally can avoid it but its annoying.

Guest andyburn

Yeah the knobheads have completely ruined that chant with "sniff all your gear". Always the lads that look about 12 as well.

Its a disgrace really, last two seasons ive witnessed said 12 year olds sniffing coke in the toilets with the fuckong door wide open. Its a shame this element has got into our support - i try and avoid the pre match pubs at away games now because its full of these dickheads.

It wasn't a top chant at the best of times. Exactly what's it got to do with football? To quote another post from here, just "Rafa, Benitez, Newcastle, United" would be class.

Was thinking that a flag with images of Liam & John with something like 'more than just a game' on it. I wouldn't want to offend others who have lost loved ones and approval of the families would be needed. The families did ask that the 17th minute applause stop and I think it is time it did. Replacing it with a flag where they can be remembered throughout home games kinda apppeals. It could be seen as a symbol for the passing of the thousands of other loyal fans throughout the years. Crass or not?

The Vardy party chant is just as bad at Leicester - "bring your vodka and your charlie". So many different things they could have put in that chant other than that, to see kids singing it is just terrible.

Our support (like others) has got much worse recently, probably because the older lot have given up going due to the small minority of idiots.

Just go to the game, have fun and have a few. No need to act a knobhead.

Was thinking that a flag with images of Liam & John with something like 'more than just a game' on it. I wouldn't want to offend others who have lost loved ones and approval of the families would be needed. The families did ask that the 17th minute applause stop and I think it is time it did. Replacing it with a flag where they can be remembered throughout home games kinda apppeals. It could be seen as a symbol for the passing of the thousands of other loyal fans throughout the years. Crass or not?

I think we need to let that be as much as they should not be forgotten.

Guest chopey

How will it work ? will the flags be dished out to people on the way in and then collected when they leave or just left on different seats in the ground ?