Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Aye, he’s having a hissy fit, but he’s not wrong is he? Sky did show the banner protest. What haven’t they shown?

Journalistic integrity?

Right. Where?

They spent the window saying we're gonna break our transfer record for a striker. They trot out Bishops lies with zero context, that's not journalism. Same with the flags they have shown them but with zero context or analysis.

If protest flags aren't allowed in the stadium, how about we all take them down to Sports directs Oxford Street store?

I’ve said it for years, the only way to get rid of Ashley is to target s*** Direct.  I think he’d sell up within a couple of months we did some serious damage to his baby.

Absolutely.

We've done almost nothing to try and oust him. A sustained campaign against his jumble sales would make him papa his Solomon Grundies. Boycotting season tickets en masse would help too.

He's gone if you want him gone.

Aye, he’s having a hissy fit, but he’s not wrong is he? Sky did show the banner protest. What haven’t they shown?

Journalistic integrity?

Right. Where?

They spent the window saying we're gonna break our transfer record for a striker. They trot out Bishops lies with zero context, that's not journalism. Same with the flags they have shown them but with zero context or analysis.

Bishop craic, man :lol: Pretty sure everyone was saying the same about the striker mind.

I don’t watch matches on Sky, or watch Sky Sports News, but I thought he linked to pieces that appeared on both?

Not sure what I stand to gain from arguing their corner, like. Just appears to be a whole lot of gash frothing on both sides to me.

https://twitter.com/PeteGravesSky/status/962682893821726720

Looks like someone can't take the heat.

[emoji38] hope he’s getting the dogs abuse on Twitter for that one

Great response

Couples perfectly with the last line, contained in his original tweet. Destroyed Graves there.

That’s me! I just lurk on here. Pissed me off no end getting the uni involved. Ah well.

Great response

Couples perfectly with the last line, contained in his original tweet. Destroyed Graves there.

That’s me! I just lurk on here. p*ssed me off no end getting the uni involved. Ah well.

He'll have done nowt of the sort. Look at his profile pic, man. He's just a whiney lickspittle cunt. All talk no cock.

Great response

That’s me! I just lurk on here. p*ssed me off no end getting the uni involved. Ah well.

He'll have done nowt of the sort. Look at his profile pic, man. He's just a whiney lickspittle cunt. All talk no cock.

He tagged them, that's probably all though.

Fantastic result today. On and off the pitch. The club showed for what it is at pitch level, showed what it is in the stands, and showed what it was behind the scenes. 2 of which are likeable and competent. Sky and all other media outlets can get to fuck if they think we'll be mugged off by their bias and cock sucking.