The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Wish he had the balls to drop Joe Hart. Probably one of the most overrated goal keepers to play for England that I know of. At least we including the media knew Rob Green wasn't in the world class bracket a few years back. This clown is pathetic and shouldn't even be close to starting. His form was bang average at best during the season, Forster was very good during his.

I'd get Lallana, Wilshere and Vardy all on at HT for Sterling, Dier (or Kane or Alli depending on system) and Sturridge. Wish we could use 4 subs to get rid of Hart.

Sterling has to come off.

Thought he and Rooney were probably the only players who looked decent in the first half for us personally.

I think making everything go through Rooney has the whole team hamstrung. He's trying to be a playmaker and he's just not. I'd get on some more selfless players, hell even Milner for Rooney and Lallana for Sturridge and it would be like chalk and cheese.

Massive gap between dier and the front 5 like. This formation is a bag of s***

Dier might as well not be playing. He's neither protecting the chuckle brothers or dictating play.

Yup, he was shocking for the second goal.

Feel bad for the players. This is blatantly just terrible management. Just reminds me of the disjointed mess of McLaren's Newcastle.

There must be an echo in here.. :)