The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

We should absolutely beat them.

No. England are not a good team. There's a reason I bet on Iceland.

Yes, I'm sure you were saying we're not a good team when we won all of our qualifying games and when we beat Germany. We massively underperformed this tournament through poor squad selection and tactics. There's plenty of ability in our team.

You have many talented individuals. Player by player comparison you were probably better on paper. You're not a team though, and that is the main issue in a sport where being a team is the main purpose. I'm not sure how you'll solve that either.

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

However, France would knock us out, Ireland wouldn't, so come on the greens.

Really hope you live to regret those words. [emoji38] such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

England are undefeated in ages man and dominate almost every game we play. Sure that doesn't make us invincible but Ireland wouldn't get the ball. If we find our scoring boots against Iceland we could go all the way IMO.

If we got France, there's always that quality factor that they have, a player like Payet from a free kick could put us to the sword.

FWIW, I don't think Ireland could beat Wales or Slovakia.

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

You could go all the way alright. Iceland ffs.

Give it a rest, immediately after the game looking for a bite.

[emoji38] give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by fucking France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are fucking shite. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

It's partly down to your club captain we are so shite so it must be a tad bitter sweet for you

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

England are undefeated in ages man and dominate almost every game we play. Sure that doesn't make us invincible but Ireland wouldn't get the ball. If we find our scoring boots against Iceland we could go all the way IMO.

If we got France, there's always that quality factor that they have, a player like Payet from a free kick could put us to the sword.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by fucking France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are fucking shite. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

Think like 2-3 people said this. You're out, we're out, we're just not over the moon about it.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Nerves. Scenes.

:lol: give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by f***ing France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are f***ing s****. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

Keep giving man. If they can give, they should be able to receive as well. Fucking Iceland :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I'm done now I think. But God damn it feels good. :sweetjesus:

Really hope you live to regret those words. [emoji38] such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Nerves. Scenes.

[emoji38] give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by fucking France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are fucking shite. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

Go away man [emoji38]

Nerves. Scenes.

It's partly down to your club captain we are so shite so it must be a tad bitter sweet for you

:lol: arguably your best player in entire thing but OK. Drag it back to Manchester United sure. Anything to drag it away from the shit show tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/ULghXtr.png

:lol: Think you just shut the door on best foreigner, tbh.

Trumping his own campaign right there :lol:

I have nothing but respect for the British. They're a wonderful people. Wonderful people. I would never say anything bad about them. All this Mikestream media, taking my words, twisting them, you can't trust 'em, folks.

:lol:

Not sure where this is coming from about arrogance about England. Of course there is always the odd dickhead that reckons we're going to win the World Cup but in general expectations of the national team have never been lower in my lifetime. People expect them to disappoint and they invariably do. The feeling and excitement in the country for a major tournament is an absolute shade of what it was even ten years ago.

In this tournament, I thought the pressing, passing and passages of football against Russia in the first half were excellent and one of the best performances seen from an England team in years. And that says it all, really. For pretty much the rest of the tournament we ranged from fairly to utterly shite.

And yet with all that said, there's no excuse for losing to Iceland in a competitive match. No excuse. Fuck them all.

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

Their captain has just been relegated from the Championship :lol:

They are not a good side at all man.

Yes, I'm sure you were saying we're not a good team when we won all of our qualifying games and when we beat Germany. We massively underperformed this tournament through poor squad selection and tactics. There's plenty of ability in our team.

We saw in our opening 3 games how easy we are to defend against though. I'd have said England will win before the game but I'm not surprised at all we were beaten, they actually could have had a couple more too.

Nerves. Scenes.

:lol: give it a rest? I got absolutely slaughtered on here for showing pride in my country getting narrowly beaten by fucking France, in France. Heard all about how England would destroy Ireland and how they'll dominate Iceland. England are fucking shite. And I'm enjoying this because of how people went on at the time. Wouldn't have opened my mouth otherwise.

Think like 2-3 people said this. You're out, we're out, we're just not over the moon about it.

Hans, man. I like you. Don't make me go back and find all the posts. It was relentless towards the Republic on here.

http://i.giphy.com/gstVWIzl4JKKI.gif

:lol: Think you just shut the door on best foreigner, tbh.

Kanji is the only one deserving of that after tonight :lol:

:lol: Kanj was English as f***, made me wiki the winner of the Revolutionary War. Thought I learned that s*** incorrectly.

I'm going to be relentless from now on. 7-1 has been erased from history. f***ing 300k population. 100 professional footballers or something along those lines.

Aye but we know it hurts you know more than it hurts most of us and that, that you can't buy. That was single greatest bit of schadenfreude ever seen in sport. It'll take something outlandish to beat it.

Nah, England just lost to a nation with smaller population than the fucking Bahamas. Done man. I'm done :lol:

Nerves. Scenes.

[emoji38] arguably your best player in entire thing but OK. Drag it back to Manchester United sure. Anything to drag it away from the shit show tonight.

He was good against Wales. More than made up for it tonight.

Nerves. Scenes.

Yeah, unlike some, we're not jubilant at being knocked out a tournament, also you'll find that alot of people on here where supporting Ireland.

Nerves. Scenes.

:lol: arguably your best player in entire thing but OK. Drag it back to Manchester United sure. Anything to drag it away from the shit show tonight.

I've been happy to see Rooney play this tournament and throughout most of the times he's received stick, but he was woeful today. His passing was atrocious and he was completely static.

Woy stumbled on a system in Germany, then never used it again. Just to squeeze in an obviously over the top Rooney. Never mind sacking him, he wants shooting.

Just another out of touch English Manager. It's very rare we get a manager that isn't there just to please the rags.  Hodgson's play it safe and pick out of form players from the so called top five side has blowed up in his boring face.

Disgrace all of them. Dier going off was a fucking joke. We actually had some structure with him on. But let's face it, we get a narrow win against Wales and we still think we're world beaters. 

Edit:  Woy just resigned and how he can praise them is fucking http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ludacris_290x402.jpg

Their captain has just been relegated from the Championship :lol:

They are not a good side at all man.

Their players made not be world class individually but their side aka their team evidently is good hence why they're in the QF of the European Championships.

We saw in our opening 3 games how easy we are to defend against though. I'd have said England will win before the game but I'm not surprised at all we were beaten, they actually could have had a couple more too.

I'm not arguing that we're capable of winning an international tournament, but I think a different manager could get significantly more from what we have.