The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Vardy must be f***ing steaming right now. A season like that, then scoring at will after making his debut.

One start, and he'll probably never get another chance at a major tournament.

He's had some weird bias against him from the start i dont get it.

fundamental fault running through our game- aye keeping best goalscorer on the bench man ffs.

and everyone in the country was saying sterling was shit- play him aye.

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

We should absolutely beat them.

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

However, France would knock us out, Ireland wouldn't, so come on the greens.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

England are undefeated in ages man and dominate almost every game we play. Sure that doesn't make us invincible but Ireland wouldn't get the ball. If we find our scoring boots against Iceland we could go all the way IMO.

If we got France, there's always that quality factor that they have, a player like Payet from a free kick could put us to the sword.

FWIW, I don't think Ireland could beat Wales or Slovakia.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You could go all the way alright. Iceland ffs.

We could well do with having an attitude more compatible to our status in this country which is, in most things, distinctly average. Maybe then we'll put the work in instead of being cocky c***s who think we're something. Tops off a wicked weekend this. England is s***.

This. Absolute laughing stock tbh. Fans, players, coaches, league, and everything connected with Team England is a fucking joke. The fact that no one in England has a pair of working eyes to spot that Raheem Sterling is a fucking impostor tells you everything you need to know. Someone was saying these players can get to the semi's? For real? The squad is full of heartless mindless garbage starting with captain Rooney. Sturridge is an overrated one trick pony who refuses to play for the team. Played like a stroppy arsehole the entire game, only interested in showcasing his pathetic dance to sell more D Studge baseball caps. Fuck off you bunch of shrinking violet cunts.

Spain are out and now England makes it a perfect night. Only Wales left and this tournament will suddenly start to become enjoyable.

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

We should absolutely beat them.

No. England are not a good team. There's a reason I bet on Iceland.

As if we lost to a shit supermarket.

Seriously though, so fucking bad. The amount of thick decisions doesn't even bare thinking about, if i had to use one word to describe that team it would be thick. None of them have any sort of intelligence.

Also yes i was arrogant and very wrong.  :(

Don't mind Ireland but hate Keane and O'Neill, that alsmost matches my dislike of France.

However, France would knock us out, Ireland wouldn't, so come on the greens.

Really hope you live to regret those words. :lol: such confidence when you couldn't top the weakest group in the competition.

Scared for when Martial comes on. Really can't see us holding a 1-0 but they look a bit shaky at the back too and McLean and Long have the pace to hurt them.

Nerves. Scenes.

England are undefeated in ages man and dominate almost every game we play. Sure that doesn't make us invincible but Ireland wouldn't get the ball. If we find our scoring boots against Iceland we could go all the way IMO.

If we got France, there's always that quality factor that they have, a player like Payet from a free kick could put us to the sword.

FWIW, I don't think Ireland could beat Wales or Slovakia.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You could go all the way alright. Iceland ffs.

Give it a rest, immediately after the game looking for a bite.

As if we lost to a s*** supermarket.

Seriously though, so f***ing bad. The amount of thick decisions doesn't even bare thinking about, if i had to use one word to describe that team it would be thick. None of them have any sort of intelligence.

:spit:

This is what it must've felt seeing Germany score 7 past Brazil.

It's the whole Leicester thing again. "But next week they'll be shit... Maybe next week... Surely they'll lose next week... They'll not beat Man City at the Etihad... No way they'll win the league...... .... .... Leicester are the best team ever, said it all along."

People always say you can read into situations from small details. How tidy someones house is from how clean they keep their shoes etc

The second Harry Kane went onto corners said everything about the tactical logic in the England team.

It wasn't at all man, have people just ignored Iceland over the past year or something? :lol:

Their odds were stupid.

I'm sorry but it was, we couldn't pass the ball at all, we had no movement off the ball and moved it too slowly. Two rubbish goals conceded and no idea what to do. Iceland were well organised but they're not a good team.

As if we lost to a s*** supermarket.

Seriously though, so f***ing bad. The amount of thick decisions doesn't even bare thinking about, if i had to use one word to describe that team it would be thick. None of them have any sort of intelligence.

:spit:

This is what it must've felt seeing Germany score 7 past Brazil.

Well it was Germany :lol: I wouldn't feel too bad.