The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Let me lick your tears Froggy.

:lol: what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. :lol:

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden :lol: Got fuck all to be proud of man

By qualifying by the tournament rules and beating Italy. Proud to even get to the tournament. Decided if you're Swedish or English yet? Idiot.

Beating Italy who had literally nowt to play for, well done :slowclap: Actually no I haven't, as I'm both Swedish and English. Don't give a fuck about Sweden when it comes to football mind. Any other questions?

Nah you sorta summed yourself up there you fence sitting scrote. Wait until England go out and you'll be back sniffing Zlatan's nutsack.

Think you'll find that I've never supported Sweden, and there are plenty of evidence on here for you to find. No fence sitting at all. Enough with the personal insults as well please, even though they are just part of your epic Irish "banter".

Also, you're the one who keep going on about how fine it is for third generation Irish to play for Ireland :lol:

Funny how you support England in football because they're better than Sweden you fucking cunt

:lol: what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. :lol:

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden :lol: Got fuck all to be proud of man

By qualifying by the tournament rules and beating Italy. Proud to even get to the tournament. Decided if you're Swedish or English yet? Idiot.

Beating Italy who had literally nowt to play for, well done :slowclap: Actually no I haven't, as I'm both Swedish and English. Don't give a fuck about Sweden when it comes to football mind. Any other questions?

Nah you sorta summed yourself up there you fence sitting scrote. Wait until England go out and you'll be back sniffing Zlatan's nutsack.

Think you'll find that I've never supported Sweden, and there are plenty of evidence on here for you to find. No fence sitting at all. Enough with the personal insults as well please, even though they are just part of your epic Irish "banter".

Also, you're the one who keep going on about how fine it is for third generation Irish to play for Ireland :lol:

Funny how you support England in football because they're better than Sweden you fucking cunt

No need for that :undecided:

[emoji38] what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. [emoji38]

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden [emoji38] Got f*** all to be proud of man

Beating Italy who had literally nowt to play for, well done :slowclap: Actually no I haven't, as I'm both Swedish and English. Don't give a f*** about Sweden when it comes to football mind. Any other questions?

Also, you're the one who keep going on about how fine it is for third generation Irish to play for Ireland [emoji38]

Funny how you support England in football because they're better than Sweden you f***ing c***

Chill out man [emoji38]

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden :lol: Got f*** all to be proud of man

:lol: :lol:

Good old plucky England B.

Incredibly proud. Limited them to nothing in the first half and all the damage was done in 8 second half minutes. Losing by a goal to the tournament favourites and host nation is hard to take but all of our players were out on their feet at the end. Can't ask for any more from them.

French struggle with crosses like. Wish we had Walters from the beginning and could have done more damage. Reckon wide play and crosses will be their undoing.

:lol:

:lol: Calm down lad and go out and celebrate this fantastic tournament you've just had with Froggy.

Would support England in ice hockey and skiing and every other team based sport as well fwiw. Individual sports I don't care where the athlete is from.

[emoji38] what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. [emoji38]

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden [emoji38] Got f*** all to be proud of man

Beating Italy who had literally nowt to play for, well done :slowclap: Actually no I haven't, as I'm both Swedish and English. Don't give a f*** about Sweden when it comes to football mind. Any other questions?

Also, you're the one who keep going on about how fine it is for third generation Irish to play for Ireland [emoji38]

Funny how you support England in football because they're better than Sweden you f***ing c***

Chill out man [emoji38]

Love triggs. :lol: wanted to say that myself to be fair. Like on  here too much.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Lovely Irish lads.

No shame in that.

I hope you mean except for all the diving.

The pen was clear as day but I was speaking about our tournament in general. Tough group and a decent effort against the hosts. Not bad with the squad we have.

no Kante in the quarter final against England

Probably a good thing for them really, they are much better with Coman, Griezmann and Payet behind the striker and just Matuidi and Pogba in midfield.

Having Kante in there as well is overkill and completely unnecessary.