Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

If you wanted someone to earn it you wouldn't tell them. It breeds selfishness that would be detrimental to the team at times.

For me I'd give it to Mitro and tell him he has to live upto it.

Does it really matter?

I can see it having a potential effect on the mentality of a player but it's nothing but symbolism for the fans, no real matter although I can see why some would think it a big deal.

Mitrovic is a bad tempered, profligate, lumbering, fat pudding and should be nowhere near the number 9 shirt.

Quite frankly, he's not fit to lick it's boots.

Fat? He's fucking ripped.

It's proper sad how desperate some are to write off a 21 year old who's been in Britain for a year like.

He was noticeably better when Rafa came in too, with 4 goals and 2 assists in 10 games (most of which were from the bench).

Agree. :thup:

Mitrovic is a bad tempered, profligate, lumbering, fat pudding and should be nowhere near the number 9 shirt.

Quite frankly, he's not fit to lick it's boots.

Fat? He's f***ing ripped.

I notice him being fat is the only point you're arguing.

No one. Let's see who earns it.

This surely has to be the only option. Use it as a motivating tool if they really give a damn about it. Worked for Carroll.

Nah, the other option is to give it to someone.

Wew. :lol: Sassy mofo.

Guest firetotheworks

It's proper sad how desperate some are to write off a 21 year old who's been in Britain for a year like.

He was noticeably better when Rafa came in too, with 4 goals and 2 assists in 10 games (most of which were from the bench).

I'm not writing him off like, I just didn't get the fuss about him last season, he missed some crazy chances I thought, even if he is 21.

I'm not writing him off like, I just didn't get the fuss about him last season, he missed some crazy chances I thought, even if he is 21.

21 and coming into a new and totally different league. Not sure if he'll make it but he shows enough to stick with him for now.

Sad may be the wrong term but I fully agree with the point being made.

Agree. :thup:

This! I have so much belief in Mitro and he will prove some people wrong in the near future.

The number 20 has seen some proper fucking duffers in recent times, like. Seems everyone who wears it turns out to be garbage. Luque, Geremi & Cabella stand out while the others are Bigi and Best. We need to fuck that shirt off.