Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

I wanted to give him a shot this season but the sale is OK provided we have a Rafa-approved signing lined up.

I've no doubt Rafa has approved a few strikers to bring in. Us being prepared to pay what it takes to get them here is another thing though.

I think we have concerns over his fitness. Or at least his faith in his own fitness.

I could be behind Gayle leaving if it actually meant we did something positive signing wise. But it won't happen.

Not that this transfer will happen either. Just a convenient story to smokescreen people as per usual.

He'll be like a new signing once the window closes and we've valiantly fought off the advances of the sovereign state of Fulham.

And he'll spend the season injured and/or shit.

I think we have concerns over his fitness. Or at least his faith in his own fitness.

I could be behind Gayle leaving if it actually meant we did something positive signing wise. But it won't happen.

Not that this transfer will happen either. Just a convenient story to smokescreen people as per usual.

He'll be like a new signing once the window closes and we've valiantly fought off the advances of the sovereign state of Fulham.

And he'll spend the season injured and/or shit.

Quite possibly..

And he'll spend the season injured and/or s***.

Another new signing when he comes back in January.

The player that keeps on giving.

We're gonna be left with two strikers, one of which is a radgie who can't be trusted to not try and murder someone every time he's on the pitch.

Wtf are we thinking?

Gambling our prem status again!  :lol:

We're gonna be left with two strikers, one of which is a radgie who can't be trusted to not try and murder someone every time he's on the pitch.

Wtf are we thinking?

Gambling our prem status again!  :lol:

Not much of a gamble, is squad goes down.

Wtf are we thinking?

I always forget about Perez too tbf

Man we could do with him finding his feet again. So exciting for his first season and a bit.