Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Worst thing about this paruicular window will be that there will be around ten days of Sky and the media justifying the lack of expenditure made from Ashley and advising us, the fans who want to compete with Man City financially and Barcelona on a football footing that we are wrong despite everyone doing the maths and it not all adding up and one of the greatest managers of all time being pissed off.

No one should watch tomorrow's transfer shit show who is a Newcastle fan. Pointless and annoying. Tbh we just shouldn't entertain sky after that cuntshow with David Craig and we should have a banner saying [email protected]

It is time for a phoenix to rise from the flames to replace Gayle. He has been training hard in the shadows and is ready to see the light once again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2016/03/07/Kuqi-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

It is time for a phoenix to rise from the flames to replace Gayle. He has been training hard in the shadows and is ready to see the light once again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2016/03/07/Kuqi-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

His last manager's job in Finnish top flight ended like this:

He sacked two of his assistants

Same day the owner said he had no power to sack anyone and sacked Kuqi instead.

One of the assistants was hired as the manager.

:lol:

That's the way the Kuqi crumbles I guess.

Tomorrow is going to be awful

Yep - for me this is one of the worst windows as we've a world class manager and yet we are just flushing this opportunity down the toilet.

Flushing what opportunity down the toilet? The only opportunity here is for the club to spend even less on the squad BECAUSE we've got a world class manager. Everything's going exactly as we all thought it would. Gayle will be gone, we'll get someone in on loan to 'cover'. Welcome to supporting Newcastle Direct.

That's a choice, we have plenty of opportunities, unfortunately the club is owned by a fucking moron, so he chooses to piss every good opportunity down the drain.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] we've been so s*** for so long.

:'(

It's all I've known. 5th place season under the King is all I've had, and even that included 5-0 and 4-0 losses to Spurs and Wigan. [emoji38]

Ben Arfa and the group of lads has been the only thing I've really truly enjoyed since SBR tbh.

[emoji38] we've been so s*** for so long.

It's all I've known. 5th place season under the King is all I've had, and even that included 5-0 and 4-0 losses to Spurs and Wigan. [emoji38]

Ben Arfa and the group of lads has been the only thing I've really truly enjoyed since SBR tbh.

I always forget there are people born after me in the world. I honestly feel so bad for you guys, not in a condescending way. The KK & SBR years were magic. But don't lose hope, as soon as Ashley leaves, whenever that is, by sale or death, it'll be a new dawn.

Guest firetotheworks

I was born in 1984 like [emoji38] It's not like I'm inexperienced. It's actually those born later than me that I feel sorry for, I'm sure there are a fair few on here who's first memory of NUFC is under Souness.

:lol: we've been so s*** for so long.

It's all I've known. 5th place season under the King is all I've had, and even that included 5-0 and 4-0 losses to Spurs and Wigan. :lol:

Oh my God me too.

:lol: we've been so s*** for so long.

It's all I've known. 5th place season under the King is all I've had, and even that included 5-0 and 4-0 losses to Spurs and Wigan. :lol:

Oh my God me too.

You won the Champions League with Liverpool man :lol:

I chuckled.

:lol: :lol:

Makes zero sense in footballing terms and I cannot imagine Rafa would be happy with this...

It's happening then.

This gives some reasons why it may be a Rafa decision. Trust over his hamstring issues, and his 'levels'. etc.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/what-s-going-on-with-dwight-gayle-his-unease-at-newcastle-explained-1-8729482

Makes zero sense in footballing terms and I cannot imagine Rafa would be happy with this...

It's happening then.

This gives some reasons why it may be a Rafa decision. Trust over his hamstring issues, and his 'levels'. etc.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/what-s-going-on-with-dwight-gayle-his-unease-at-newcastle-explained-1-8729482

I wonder how much of that would be negated by Rafa's trust in Ashley providing him with a replacement?