Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Kaka is right in thinking we have to play long ball stuff and sacrifice our best striker by a mile just because Jack Colback's in the team? You get thicker by the day, like, Ian.

He's right that Benitez won't consider an alternative to Colback, and he's right that Colback makes it harder to play better passing football. Sheesh.

Thanks man. It was really that simple.

Nothing is ever as simple as you appear, like.

Kaka is right in thinking we have to play long ball stuff and sacrifice our best striker by a mile just because Jack Colback's in the team? You get thicker by the day, like, Ian.

He's right that Benitez won't consider an alternative to Colback, and he's right that Colback makes it harder to play better passing football. Sheesh.

Fat kid in audience . gif

Didn't we win loads of games in a row whenever Colback was in the side earlier in the season? It's very simplistic to say he's the only reason for the change in style

Colback and Hayden were rotated frequently during that run.

I know that but I thought there was a different stat where we had won loads of games in a row when Colback played as well?

We won 13 in a row with him playing some part, 10 of which were him starting.

Didn't we win loads of games in a row whenever Colback was in the side earlier in the season? It's very simplistic to say he's the only reason for the change in style

I know that but I thought there was a different stat where we had won loads of games in a row when Colback played as well?

And there was plenty of reasonable passing football during that spell.

Colback isn't the root cause of absolutely everything that is shit. A fair bit of it, yes.

This whole thing is strange to me, but I hope you at least enjoyed using it to continue to build this persona of yours, and you feel better about yourself.

This whole thing is strange to me, but I hope you at least enjoyed using it to continue to build this persona of yours, and you feel better about yourself.

:lol:

I just wish you weren't so relentlessly daft, mate.

Rafa Benitez, Champions League Winner, changing his entire attacking system that had us steamrolling the league because he can no longer rotate Colback with Hayden. People have been thrown down wells for being less stupid than that, man. Come on.

Guest neesy111

Bet Ronaldo is smaller than 5 foot 10 like, proper small man syndrome that bloke.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The complete opposite.

Colback isn't the root cause of absolutely everything that is shit. A fair bit of it, yes.

He's one of the root causes though. His lack of mobility, Gouffran and Dummett on the left side, defenders in general who can't carry the ball - it all adds up.

Well, aye. Thick arseholes on this forum with tenuous (at best) links to the club making the rest of us look like mongs.

So that's what it's about? Nativism? Purity tests for all fans to see the strength of their links to the club before they open their mouths? I have news for you, you'll find people with terrible opinions everywhere, including from those born in Newcastle.

Well, aye. Thick arseholes on this forum with tenuous (at best) links to the club making the rest of us look like mongs.

So that's what it's about? Nativism? Purity tests for all fans to see the strength of their links to the club before they open their mouths? I have news for you, you'll find people with terrible opinions everywhere, including from those born in Newcastle.

It's the ones born in Newcastle who moan the most about Rafa's formations from what I've seen on here. That old time know it all madras for one. "4-4-2 Rafa man!"

:thup: