Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, Steven Carr and Damien Duff too iirc, but TBF they were spineless and shit and it was warranted. I still feel a bit bad for Parker tbh, aye he pirouetted a lot, but people forget that it was partly because no fucker else wanted to take any responsibility when he was looking for a pasd. He was still consistently one of our better players during that spell and got still got pelters despite never giving anything less than 100% and having an excellent first season.

Aye, Steven Carr and Damien Duff too iirc, but TBF they were spineless and s*** and it was warranted. I still feel a bit bad for Parker tbh, aye he pirouetted a lot, but people forget that it was partly because no f***er else wanted to take any responsibility when he was looking for a pasd. He was still consistently one of our better players during that spell and got still got pelters despite never giving anything less than 100% and having an excellent first season.

I quite liked Parker me.

He had a class long shot aswell, could get them moving and dipping all over.

We have terrible support.

We have no history of recent success. We don't know how to foster it. I don't follow other clubs closely but how often do other teams moan and groan at their own players? Us, Sunderland and West Ham. Big stadiums, s*** football, s*** crowds.

Everton fans are awful for moans and groans.

I'm biased as fuck but our support on its day can be brilliant. Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea at home last season. The Watford and Bournemouth games this season were okay and even last night was okayish especially after the red card, despite the bell ends groaning. But it's once in a blue moon. Hopefully the singing section can be shifted pitch side soon.

I'm biased as f*** but our support on its day can be brilliant. Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea at home last season. The Watford and Bournemouth games this season were okay and even last night was okayish especially after the red card, despite the bell ends groaning. But it's once in a blue moon. Hopefully the singing section can be shifted pitch side soon.

It started going downhill after Bobby left imo, i will always remember the mackem game where we lost 2-1 (Shearer missed pen) obv a s*** result but i will remember it for the atmosphere, it was that loud there was actually a buzzing noise in the stadium, it was f***ing electric, never experienced that since and never will again sadly.

I'm biased as f*** but our support on its day can be brilliant. Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea at home last season. The Watford and Bournemouth games this season were okay and even last night was okayish especially after the red card, despite the bell ends groaning. But it's once in a blue moon. Hopefully the singing section can be shifted pitch side soon.

It started going downhill after Bobby left imo, i will always remember the mackem game where we lost 2-1 (Shearer missed pen) obv a s*** result but i will remember it for the atmosphere, it was that loud there was actually a buzzing noise in the stadium, it was f***ing electric, never experienced that since and never will again sadly.

It can still get going when everyone is up for it, Benfica a few years ago, Leeds in the Championship, the games I mentioned last season. But that's the issue, it's only when everyone is up for it. That includes the groaning bell ends.

Aye, Steven Carr and Damien Duff too iirc, but TBF they were spineless and shit and it was warranted. I still feel a bit bad for Parker tbh, aye he pirouetted a lot, but people forget that it was partly because no fucker else wanted to take any responsibility when he was looking for a pasd. He was still consistently one of our better players during that spell and got still got pelters despite never giving anything less than 100% and having an excellent first season.

This is spot on 👍

It’s a shame it ended like it did, he was a good player.

We have terrible support.

We have no history of recent success. We don't know how to foster it. I don't follow other clubs closely but how often do other teams moan and groan at their own players? Us, Sunderland and West Ham. Big stadiums, s*** football, s*** crowds.

Everton fans are awful for moans and groans.

Aye Goodison is on a completely different level of groaning :lol:

It can still get going when everyone is up for it, Benfica a few years ago, Leeds in the Championship, the games I mentioned last season. But that's the issue, it's only when everyone is up for it. That includes the groaning bell ends.

Yea it can but not like back then imo, and i'm sure it was better when everyone was standing which i never experienced.

This is spot on 👍

Aye one of the players I wish had stayed. Think it was against Arsenal when Nobby scored he really gained my respect. He covered every blade and was in the wars all day. Throwing himself into every tackle and taking some pretty severe hits. Had a goal in him, too. Always wanted him and Barton in our central midfield but that never happened.

Still makes me sick when Parker, accidentally mind, broke Jimmy Bullard's leg.

I do have a lot of time for Ritchie though, even though he can go missing a lot. He still is, and probably by a mile, our best crosser of a ball and in order to get the most out of Rondon we'll need them. He's also a leader on the pitch and a strong character which is pretty valuable.

This is spot on 👍

Aye one of the players I wish had stayed. Think it was against Arsenal when Nobby scored he really gained my respect. He covered every blade and was in the wars all day. Throwing himself into every tackle and taking some pretty severe hits. Had a goal in him, too. Always wanted him and Barton in our central midfield but that never happened.

Found myself agreeing until the very last sentence.