Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

He has no quality whatsoever, just runs around a lot, can't dribble, can't cross, can't make the right decisions, fair play to him for at least having the guts to take and score that penalty.

Harsh, he's hit some great crosses in in the past few games. He's inconsistent with them though which is obviously a problem

He has no quality whatsoever, just runs around a lot, can't dribble, can't cross, can't make the right decisions, fair play to him for at least having the guts to take and score that penalty.

It’s wrong to say he has no quality. Look at the assist at Watford and the one Joselu should have scored at Anfield in the first 5 mins. Both genuine quality. Would agree he can’t really dribble past anyone. However, in our current situation, a grafter with an occasional bit of quality (and a genuine desire to win) is about as good as we’re gonna get. Obviously if we were to have a change of ownership and some proper transfer funds you’d want an upgrade. Until that point he’s an integral part of our team.

It’s wrong to say he has no quality. Look at the assist at Watford and the one Joselu should have scored at Anfield in the first 5 mins. Both genuine quality. Would agree he can’t really dribble past anyone. However, in our current situation, a grafter with an occasional bit of quality (and a genuine desire to win) is about as good as we’re gonna get. Obviously if we were to have a change of ownership and some proper transfer funds you’d want an upgrade. Until that point he’s an integral part of our team.

Spot on.

:lol:

Thank you for your contribution.

Well it's a load of bollocks isn't it? You think one of the most decorated, ruthless and experienced managers in world football will allow someone like Matt Ritchie to become undroppable because he gets a bit angry when he is taken off? Here's a clue... he plays a lot because we're fucking shit and don't have a very good squad.

Guest covmag

Well it's a load of bollocks isn't it? You think one of the most decorated, ruthless and experienced managers in world football will allow someone like Matt Ritchie to become undroppable because he gets a bit angry when he is taken off? Here's a clue... he plays a lot because we're fucking shit and don't have a very good squad.

I always feel better when he’s in the side tbh, he gives his all, that’s as much as I ask.i like him.

“The whole place just lacks belief.

“The feeling in the stadium was that we’ve gone one behind, and it was like it was done - and it's not done!”

This was what he said after the Man Utd game. Our fans may as well boycott as they don't help the team at home at all.

Spot on. Greg is on a rampage today and I love it.

“The whole place just lacks belief.

“The feeling in the stadium was that we’ve gone one behind, and it was like it was done - and it's not done!”

This was what he said after the Man Utd game. Our fans may as well boycott as they don't help the team at home at all.

He's got a cheek saying that like. I think yesterday was about the 11th time we've conceded the first goal this season and the first time the game ended in anything other than defeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Think I've had enough of Ritchie tbh, he's struggling to keep pace with mid-table championship players. Not like he's producing a whole lot of end product to compensate for his lack of mobility.

Shite tryhard who fouls someone every time he loses the ball.

It's the lack of pace which leads to him fouling players, they just run away from him like he's a plant pot. He's turned into the wing version of Colback.

Good thing we're going down. This cunt should be nowhere near the PL.

Look Richies had some stinkers lately, but in the unlikely event of us being awarded a penalty,  he's the only one I'd trust to put it away. Plus, who else should take his place, we are down to the bare bones.

Good thing we're going down. This cunt should be nowhere near the PL.

Look Richies had some stinkers lately, but in the unlikely event of us being awarded a penalty,  he's the only one I'd trust to put it away. Plus, who else should take his place, we are down to the bare bones.

Its got to be a factor for a lot of players, no rotation, no rest and no competition to push them.