Isaac Hayden

Boro would be a good option for him, and he probably wouldn't need to uproot his family, they haven't had the best start and Gibson while not at the fantasy football wages stage anymore could probably pay good wages.

On 08/07/2023 at 08:32, Dr.Spaceman said:

Speaking entirely hypothetically here, but could we in theory give him a job looking after something random if he was unwilling to terminate his contract in order to nullify FFP?

Employ him to move Leazes Terrace brick by brick to Beamish?

39 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Boro would be a good option for him, and he probably wouldn't need to uproot his family, they haven't had the best start and Gibson while not at the fantasy football wages stage anymore could probably pay good wages.

Is he settled here now? I can remember when he first moved to Newcastle he had problems with his lass who wanted to be back down south.

39 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Wasn't his wife adamant about moving back South? Although she eventually came around I could see London clubs being appealing. 

Aye, it would be an excellent move.

I hope he gets a decent move for his final stage of his career to be honest, Luton could potentially be one.

Him and Fraser leaving is shit for this seasons FM career, leaving nothing left to being in extra transfer funds.

Haydon’s been a great servant for us. Definitely played his role and really deserves to be playing 1st team football either a championship or premiership side.

Lascelles, I feel, has stepped his game up a bit, but it’s clear we still want a new improved RCB, so I think this would be a good opportunity for him to start games elsewhere. 

Fraser on the other hand seems to be unpopular everywhere he leaves. He can fuck off, little midget

Don't forget he was persuaded to stay by Rafa when he wanted to move closer back home. Would be an ideal move for all parties involved. Think he would do a job at Luton if he stays fit.

It's funny because Hayden is exactly the type of player I could have seen Howe's Bournemouth signing a few years ago. 

I liked him, Rafa saw something in him as well, so it's a shame he wasn't along for this ride. Hope he does well wherever he goes.

Good luck to him. Always talk of him having family issues and wanting to get down south but always gave his all. Yet another to go on the long list of "good, valuable signing at the time who wasn't moved on fast enough" from the Ashley era.

Decent midfielder for the likes of Luton who will need to spoil and break up play in most games but too poor a passer for any side with ambitions beyond the bottom 7.

All the best Isaac. :thup:

Aye, best of luck to the lad.

There was something that always troubled me though.. when Rafa was here, he made a point of talking about the difficulties with his family situation, he had a sick child iirc and was doing lots of travel as they were getting treatment in London. It was a serious consideration to leave at that point.

But then Bruce came in and he signs a long term deal.. it made no sense unless he was happier with the easy training.

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

Aye, best of luck to the lad.

There was something that always troubled me though.. when Rafa was here, he made a point of talking about the difficulties with his family situation, he had a sick child iirc and was doing lots of travel as they were getting treatment in London. It was a serious consideration to leave at that point.

But then Bruce came in and he signs a long term deal.. it made no sense unless he was happier with the easy training.

I remember that, things can change very quickly with kids’ health if it was to do with that. I got the impression that the situation improved even though I don’t remember reading anything. He just went from adamant about wanting to go to it not being brought up again, so I just thought the situation must have changed