The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

My BTTS in the first half streak continues. Think I've only not put it on twice in about ten games, and they're the only two that came in - one game, the goals were fucking 43 and 45 minutes.

Another fantastic day

Griezmann & Werner next goalscorers (inplay) £110

Griezmann, Werner, immobile and lacazette to score anytime £123

Werner to score & Leipzig to win, immobile to score & lazio to win and griezmann to score and Atletico to win £150

Man City and Liverpool double is 2.6/1 on Bet365. Thought that’s pretty tempting odds so I’ve hoyed some on that.

Edit: ......and now I’ve seen the Liverpool

Team sheet. No Salah or Firmino. Solanke, Klavan and Clyne come in :anguish:

Do people think there'd be a demand for searchable records of as many betting websites as possible's registered users? Would it even be feasible?

As someone who's loved signing up to any new customer offer he sees for over a decade now, and also had a period of self-exclusion from quite a few sites some years ago, I keep wishing there was a third party that all betting websites could provide name, address, DOB of registered users and then said users can search to see what accounts they have and where. I've probably signed up to tens of betting companies that I don't even remember existed.

So I decided to take a bonus of 500% from a betting company.. I stuck £10 in and got £50 extra, anyways after blowing half of it I stuck £5 on a goals galore. Copped £190 from 6 matches, so I tried to withdraw and it turns out I have to have completed bonus requirements up to 100%.

It works out at 10x £60 bets, so I stuck £100 at evens on an Arsenal/Chelsea double and it took my bonus requirement from 10% to 30%. So when Chelsea went 1-0 up today I decided to cash out for £165. When I checked my bonus req. it was back to 10% from 30%.

It turns out if you cash out it does not count towards your bonus, so then I stuck £50 on a team to win and received 0% bonus req. when I inquired as to why they said bets under odds of evens do not count.

So I have to make another 9x £60 bets at evens or greater to be able to cash out.. God damn bookies man.