The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm absolutely terrible for it. I make most of my losses when I'm watching a game at about 75 minutes and go for another goal or a couple of corners at evens or better, then when that loses, try and do the same on another game. Absolute stupidity more often than not.

This x100000.

When you start betting on corners etc. where it is simply luck rather than judgement - you really should stop.

I cant enjoy a game without having some sort of bet on it now though, which is terrible.

Decided to close all my online accounts as I felt was too easy to just stick impulssive bets on. Problem I’ve just found with that is I picked out a 4 fold and there’s about £30 less of a difference in the returns in the shops. Don’t really understand that

Anyway Fourfold is Shrewsbury, Notts county, Rotherham and Newport

Shop odds are always less than online due to the overheads associated with running a shop.

Ah thanks, really was puzzling me

I'm absolutely terrible for it. I make most of my losses when I'm watching a game at about 75 minutes and go for another goal or a couple of corners at evens or better, then when that loses, try and do the same on another game. Absolute stupidity more often than not.

This x100000.

When you start betting on corners etc. where it is simply luck rather than judgement - you really should stop.

I cant enjoy a game without having some sort of bet on it now though, which is terrible.

That’s part of reason I’m trying to cut down, really was ruining the enjoyment of football.

I do £1 accumulators (to grow my betting warchest to 5k) and when I'm, say £30-50 down, I stake heavy on a single to recover those losses. (Which consists of a goal to go in in the last 30 minutes or so.)

So far so good, but I'm fully aware that I might one day get in a muddle and that my betting budget of £1500 would be depleted. (And then game over.)

I really don’t have the patience to build up slowly

I do £1 accumulators (to grow my betting warchest to 5k) and when I'm, say £30-50 down, I stake heavy on a single to recover those losses. (Which consists of a goal to go in in the last 30 minutes or so.)

So far so good, but I'm fully aware that I might one day get in a muddle and that my betting budget of £1500 would be depleted. (And then game over.)

I really don’t have the patience to build up slowly

I see where you're coming from. But I try and enjoy it along the way and withdraw a little bit every now and again.

Also, the fact that I make approximately £300-400 a month from Matched Betting makes this easier for me.

This season has been terrible for me like

50p-£3 accas.. £1-10 singles/doubles/trebles

the whole lot lose :lol: Feel like currently no matter what I try I won't win. Had one of these runs for like a month last season and ended up just not betting at all for about 3 weeks to a month and it sorted itself out in the end

What odds are your £1 accumulators typically?

Most of the accumulators are between 20-35/1.  I still place the odd accumulator that's longer odds, but I also place some on odds between 5-10/1 as the "easier" winnings of those accumulators can be "invested" again on the frequent accumulators. (the 20-35/1)

It's working well for me, but obviously a vital component of this "strategy" is having a large betting budget when it's time to chase some of my losses, as that's when I start betting heavy on singles. (I keep the losses "low" at £30-50 before starting the chase.)

The "son of a gun", that I am, will one day be diddly diddly ruined for, I'm sure!

No idea what to use the in-play bet on for Real Madrid-Spurs.

I'm sticking with BTTS in the first half on this offer until it wins. Got a decent chance tonight I reckon, odds reflect that like. I'm not bothering with correct scores anymore since cash-out is unavailable.

Been absolutely shit with the 365 offer recently so going to try a new tactic.

£50 on Over 0.5

With the in-play offer I intend to wait until the 10th minute and then place it on Real HT/FT

The starting price is 11/10, so providing it is 0-0 after 10 minutes, I’d expect that to drift to maybe 7/5

£70 return from a free bet is better than nothing (which I usually get).

If there is a goal in the first 10 minutes then I’ll whack it on something with silly odds and just blow it.

I'm sure its been asked before but what do I have to do to make guaranteed profit on the offer?

£50 pre match on Over 0.5

£50 in-play on 0-0

A 0-0 will give a huge return, any goals being scored will win about £1.20.

So just bet against yourself basically?

I'm sure its been asked before but what do I have to do to make guaranteed profit on the offer?

£50 pre match on Over 0.5

£50 in-play on 0-0

A 0-0 will give a huge return, any goals being scored will win about £1.20.

So just bet against yourself basically?

Aye, you can do the same with BTTS yes/no etc.

If you do it often (or win big), they’ll notice and ban you from any future promotions though as it’s not technically allowed.

Went Modric fgs for the offer :yao: Waste but whatever, feels pointless doing it to win like €6

Varane o.g. so still in play surely?

Looks like Spurs gonna score again if anything so I don't hold out any hope.. if it even is still alive :lol: