The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

How many of those do you put on a day that don’t come off?

That was my only first goalscorer double today. Had two anytime goalscorer trebles on earlier. Both dreadful

How much I bet depends on how much I’ve won previously, I’ve been in good form recently.

Bayern will win the league quite comfortably. Dortmund are stuttering badly.

Who are the other teams?

Promotion:

Leeds

Barnsley

Lincoln

Champions:

Man City

Bayern

Barcelona

Juventus

PSG

Ajax

Benfica

Copenhagen

AIK (won)

Celtic

Real tenterhooks at the moment, one team rises, another team falls.

Oh my word not only did Sunderland lose, but Sheffield Utd conceded a last minute equaliser in a match they dominated

I’d be concerned about Leeds.

I'm on my worst run ever in terms of sheer bad luck. Almost every slip I put on loses by a single goal, totalling at least £500 over the weekend. Tonight's was an 11 fold needing 21 goals in total, obviously I got 20 and the other game had one disallowed late on. Also needed another Man Utd goal to win one slip and another City goal to win another.

Urgh cashed out on Perez to score first when he got injured and looked like he was coming off. Oops :lol:

do you put on loads of FGS/AGS bets and only post the winning ones in here? :lol:

I litterally just put on one I lost out on because of my own stupidity.

Been asked this a few times and it gets boring. I put 2 anytime goalscorer trebles on a Saturday and £2 on all 6. I used to do it with first goal scorer doubles but rarely do now. I always bet first goalscorer when newcastle play.

Very few losing bets get posted on here. I’m comfortably in profit let’s just put it like that.

Urgh cashed out on Perez to score first when he got injured and looked like he was coming off. Oops :lol:

do you put on loads of FGS/AGS bets and only post the winning ones in here? :lol:

Been asked this a few times and it gets boring. I put 2 anytime goalscorer trebles on a Saturday and £2 on all 6. I used to do it with first goal scorer doubles but rarely do now. I always bet first goalscorer when newcastle play.

Very few losing bets get posted on here. I’m comfortably in profit let’s just put it like that.

wasn't having a go like, don't come in here that often but always seems to be class GS bet coming in from you

fair play

wasn't having a go like, don't come in here that often but always seems to be class GS bet coming in from you

fair play

Ah cheers mate. GS is the main thing I bet on tbh. Get more fun out of that