Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Honestly can't wait to sell Mitrovic just to end these endless fucking posts about him like.

Didn't stop the HBA posts.

HBA was a very good player for us, Mitrovic isn't. Big difference.

He was mentally flawed and someone the manager (and other managers after) didn’t trust. He also didn’t score 9 league goals in an utterly shite side. I can see why people call for mitrovic, especially when we can’t score goals or keep the ball, seems the answer is right there, just like when we were missing creativity and hba couldn’t get a game.

This one will rumble on just as long like, especially when he does get a chance in a different league and does well....just like hba.

Hba was a very good player, for himself at least.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly can't wait to sell Mitrovic just to end these endless fucking posts about him like.

Didn't stop the HBA posts.

HBA was a very good player for us, Mitrovic isn't. Big difference.

He was mentally flawed and someone the manager (and other managers after) didn’t trust. He also didn’t score 9 league goals in an utterly shite side. I can see why people call for mitrovic, especially when we can’t score goals or keep the ball, seems the answer is right there, just like when we were missing creativity and hba couldn’t get a game.

This one will rumble on just as long like, especially when he does get a chance in a different league and does well....just like hba.

Hba was a very good player, for himself at least.

Yeah well ye nah, your opinion.

I was actually more saddened to see fans had treat Diame the way they did than to see us lose tonight tbh. I really can't understand those willing to treat one of our own players with such disrespect, a player still part of the squad they're supposed to be supporting. I too don't want Diame to play for Newcastle, but to make it vocal in such a way is embarrassing to say the least for those involved and lacks any sort form of common decency. A shame.

Saw this guy jog a bit earlier. Was good.

:lol:  When we were on top in the first 25-40 minutes Diame was doing the same shit he always does, jogging around without possession. When we eventually made it to the final third I lost count of how many times he seemed asleep when the ball was played to him and we had to spend 5 minutes getting the ball back and 5 minutes building from the back. I think this was why the rest of the players started taking long range shots. The midfield had no choice. 

I’m glad he got jeered off to be honest. The fans should have gave him both barrels. We paid what 12m? and he’s been no-where near good enough, he’s not some young bairn on academy wages. He needs to know that he has to improve of fuck off, this is football not a charity game.

If he’s a winner maybe it will hurt his pride and we will get a response from him but I very much doubt it.

I was actually more saddened to see fans had treat Diame the way they did than to see us lose tonight tbh. I really can't understand those willing to treat one of our own players with such disrespect, a player still part of the squad they're supposed to be supporting. I too don't want Diame to play for Newcastle, but to make it vocal in such a way is embarrassing to say the least for those involved and lacks any sort form of common decency. A shame.

We should be lambasting Rafa Benitez for constantly picking the useless twat.

I think Rafa was saying 'fuck you' by subbing him with Joseuseless. Taking the piss out the rank and file.

I’m glad he got jeered off to be honest. The fans should have gave him both barrels. We paid what 12m? and he’s been no-where near good enough, he’s not some young bairn on academy wages. He needs to know that he has to improve of fuck off, this is football not a charity game.

If he’s a winner maybe it will hurt his pride and we will get a response from him but I very much doubt it.

£12m? :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Take 10m off that and it's nearer to the final figure.

Guest firetotheworks
[emoji38] £12m, that'll be why JP thought our squad was worth more than Burnley, Bournemouth, Brighton, and Huddersfield then.

He did one good thing all game. The flick to Gayle, which was a really nice move.

He can’t even pass the ball accurately or at the right pace. Doesn’t win headers, constantly on his heels, has a heavy touch and can’t hold it up.

I don’t agree with the sarcastic cheers and applause. But he is our worst player by a distance, IMO. Which is quite a feat considering how shit we are :lol:

• 2 weeks later...