Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

His energy levels have improved, but it's his quality for me. I've always thought he was unfairly criticised, but I didn't expect him to have a purple patch this good. Last night he didn't misplace a single pass and was turning away from their midfield, striding past them with his first touch and sweeping balls out to the wings, he didn't deserve to not win that match, he was brilliant.

Thought he was fine but nothing special against what on the night was a pretty poor Burnley midfield. Really that kind of performance should have long been the rule, not the exception.

It is very rare that I contribute on this board but the above quote is just so wrong.  Diame was very good to excellent last night.  As for saying it should be the rule not the exception, then you may have a point.  By the way, no one was more shocked than me at his performance.

Was one point he was getting fouled and despite being halfway hauled down to the ground still managed to belt an inch perfect 50 yard whipped pass over to the wing.

Gutted the bicey didn't go in.