Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Why do folk keep insisting we play a DM? We're playing exclusively against s*** in this division. Everyone advocating a DM is no better than Pardew.

Rafa probably will though, i agree with you for the most part but I'd be surprised if Rafa does.

He not waiting for #7 from moussa?

I think there must be some truth there, he must be waiting on someone leaving and Sissoko is the obvious candidate, how difficult would it be to give him a number right now ? Clear they expect Moussa to move on perhaps before the Fulham game, so must be in talks with a club, if Diame runs on to the pitch in the 7 shirt it may weaken our bargaining position.

He not waiting for #7 from moussa?

I think there must be some truth there, he must be waiting on someone leaving and Sissoko is the obvious candidate, how difficult would it be to give him a number right now ? Clear they expect Moussa to move on perhaps before the Fulham game, so must be in talks with a club, if Diame runs on to the pitch in the 7 shirt it may weaken our bargaining position.

Diame isnt in the squad for Fulham

• 2 weeks later...

I work away in Hull and speaking to a few people down there he's like that all the time, lazy as fuck, goes missing most the match and then hits a screamer. Will get a few goals, but not a grafter

i thought we were buying a box to box player but it appears we've bought another fucking number 10 :lol:

I work away in Hull and speaking to a few people down there he's like that all the time, lazy as fuck, goes missing most the match and then hits a screamer. Will get a few goals, but not a grafter

We really needed another one of those after shelling out £12m for Shelvey.