Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

annoys me to f*** that he's always trying to nick it past players or through their legs in tight spaces and it never seems to come off so everytime he's in a challenge it's a mini game of pinball and he's never in control

My thoughts exactly. He never has full control of the ball, it's so frustrating to watch.  Sissoko was similar,  but much better, due to his strength and athleticism,  literally bulldozering his way through at times.

annoys me to f*** that he's always trying to nick it past players or through their legs in tight spaces and it never seems to come off so everytime he's in a challenge it's a mini game of pinball and he's never in control

My thoughts exactly. He never has full control of the ball, it's so frustrating to watch.  Sissoko was similar,  but much better, due to his strength and athleticism,  literally bulldozering his way through at times.

Yeah you can see he's trying to nick it past them so he can burst away with it but he never gets it past the man [emoji38]

It's pretty typical tbh, I thought he would end up taking Sissoko's place as the dimwit, poor control headless chicken for the usual mob on here. His finishing was awful today, but you can see he's trying to create some space with some of his tricks in tight corners. Nowhere as near as bad as people were making out today other than his shooting which was abysmal.

It would be a lazy comparison to compare him to Sissoko.  But that description reminds me of Moussa so much  :lol:

Really not sold on Gayle up front with Diame behind him.  Gayle can't play up on his own and Diame doesn't do much to help him.