Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Guest reefatoon

No other number 10 type players to replace him though. Perez possibly but he hasn't been great. Definitely left ourselves short of creative and goalscoring options

Perez had his best game by far when he did play behind the sticker at QPR. But back on the bench for Diame who has been crap

No other number 10 type players to replace him though. Perez possibly but he hasn't been great. Definitely left ourselves short of creative and goalscoring options

Perez had his best game by far when he did play behind the sticker at QPR. But back on the bench for Diame who has been crap

Agreed. Perez is our best bet there even though he can be hit and miss. Needs Mitrovic playing though for him to be at his most effective but he's not reliable enough to have as our only striker

what the fuck was that from him tonight, this bloke is horrible, a nothing player.

someone please tell me what is he supposed to be doing? cant tackle, jump, beat a man, shoot or head a ball.............and he plays as a number 1o ffs  :lol:

ive seen some shite and this lad is up there, incredibly he got 70 mins, Rafa want fucked for leaving him on

Lazy comparison I know, but looked very Sissoko tonight. No fight.

At least he didn't look very Colback or Shelvey. Or is that another lazy comparison?

What would be wrong with looking like Shelvey? Have the armchair fans decided he had a stinker?  ;)

Shelvey put us 2-1 down by sitting on an armchair while some Norwich lad took time to aim the ball into the far corner. Have a re-read of the pre-match thread and your backing of Colback seems even more laughable. This is one of the reasons I don't trust the views of match attending fans on comparisons with Sissoko and Diame. They basically don't really understand football in the wider sense.

Lazy comparison I know, but looked very Sissoko tonight. No fight.

At least he didn't look very Colback or Shelvey. Or is that another lazy comparison?

What would be wrong with looking like Shelvey? Have the armchair fans decided he had a stinker?  ;)

Shelvey put us 2-1 down by sitting on an armchair while some Norwich lad took time to aim the ball into the far corner. Have a re-read of the pre-match thread and your backing of Colback seems even more laughable. This is one of the reasons I don't trust the views of match attending fans on comparisons with Sissoko and Diame. They basically don't really understand football in the wider sense.

:lol:

Has the Shola running style unfortunately.

Combine that with his similar pace with Sissoko and you can definitely see the comparison between all three.

Well the first part of that sentence is a huge lie but aye :thup: