Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

I'm still not really sure where he's likely to play and in what system?

I've read he played as a 10 at West Ham but surely that'll likely be given to Perez? Would be be able to play a similar role that Sissoko was supposed to be occupying last season?

People are obsessed with the idea that we should only have 11 players. Here's a radical thought, how about we have more than one player who can play in a certain position.

Wow... I was literally just asking where this lad will likely to play as I know very little about him aside from the odd MOTD blinder.

I'm still not really sure where he's likely to play and in what system?

I've read he played as a 10 at West Ham but surely that'll likely be given to Perez? Would be be able to play a similar role that Sissoko was supposed to be occupying last season?

People are obsessed with the idea that we should only have 11 players. Here's a radical thought, how about we have more than one player who can play in a certain position.

Wow... I was literally just asking where this lad will likely to play as I know very little about him aside from the odd MOTD blinder.

Can seemingly do both no10 and deeper role, has a great eye for goal but his assists record isn't the best, would personally prefer Perez at no10 and Diame deeper alongside Tiote/Hayden/Anita, in that order.