Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Can't say I ever really knew that much about him before this season, but

Has the Shola running style unfortunately.

Combine that with his similar pace with Sissoko and you can definitely see the comparison between all three.

Well the first part of that sentence is a huge lie but aye :thup:

I was taking the piss out of the lazy comparisons with Sissoko, but yeah I can definitely see some Shola in there. :lol:  Not necessarily a disaster in this division mind.

Guest neesy111

I'd like to see him partner Shelvey in CM at home. Playing him so high up the pitch is asking him questions he really doesn't have the answers to, though.

No, just no.  Shelvey and Hayden is our best partnership.

He's the weak link for me. If you are just going to play with one striker in this division, the man sitting in the 10 role needs to be better than this guy. We were told by everyone how great he was for Hull last year, perhaps this is just a bad run of form but I just don't see a player there at all, think the stage maybe a little too big for him too.

Needs to be dropped, go to two up top, bring him on when we are in control of a game and hope a goal goes in of his arse or something perhaps that'll get his confidence back.

I'd like to see him partner Shelvey in CM at home. Playing him so high up the pitch is asking him questions he really doesn't have the answers to, though.

Spot on. He doesn't play on the half turn at all, and would be much better bursting from the middle with the ball or making late runs to support.

He's the weak link for me. If you are just going to play with one striker in this division, the man sitting in the 10 role needs to be better than this guy. We were told by everyone how great he was for Hull last year, perhaps this is just a bad run of form but I just don't see a player there at all, think the stage maybe a little too big for him too.

Needs to be dropped, go to two up top, bring him on when we are in control of a game and hope a goal goes in of his arse or something perhaps that'll get his confidence back.

The only other possible alternate in that 10 role is Perez. It's like Chelsea playing kante just behind Costa.

First of all he's clearly not a number 10 and is being played out of position. If he plays he needs to play deeper, next to Shelvey.

However this doesn't excuse his disgusting attitude last night. Jogging aimlessly around the pitch doing absolutely nothing of note and his part in their 3rd goal was a disgrace. Lost the ball and made no attempt to win it back. It happened not far from the dugouts and it's fair to say Rafa wasn't impressed. He was taken off a minute later and certain sections of the crowd booed him off which was totally deserved because that lack of effort he showed last night isn't on and he needs to know that.

On the subject of the crowd they were fantastic last night I thought. No getting on the players back and the support was excellent. The noise during injury time was deafening.

For some reason our crowd seems to have a totally different mentality on nighttime games compared to 3pm Saturday games.

Remember when we were bemoaning the fact we had half a dozen #10s and couldn't fit them all into the side...?

Such as? The only attacking central midfielder with passing and vision and a great shot on them we have had recently that I can remember is cabaye

Wijnaldum, Sissoko, De Jong, Perez, Cabella - all of them were/are at their "best" when played in the hole.

First of all he's clearly not a number 10 and is being played out of position. If he plays he needs to play deeper, next to Shelvey.

However this doesn't excuse his disgusting attitude last night. Jogging aimlessly around the pitch doing absolutely nothing of note and his part in their 3rd goal was a disgrace. Lost the ball and made no attempt to win it back. It happened not far from the dugouts and it's fair to say Rafa wasn't impressed. He was taken off a minute later and certain sections of the crowd booed him off which was totally deserved because that lack of effort he showed last night isn't on and he needs to know that.

On the subject of the crowd they were fantastic last night I thought. No getting on the players back and the support was excellent. The noise during injury time was deafening.

For some reason our crowd seems to have a totally different mentality on nighttime games compared to 3pm Saturday games.

So there was no getting on the backs of the players but somebody got booed off. How does that work?

Guest firetotheworks

Some good, some bad, a lot of anonymity. I'd still play him but alongside Shelvey, he doesn't suit playing just off Gayle and the relationship that Shelvey and Gayle have negates the need for them to play in those roles anyway. Two up front at home with Shelvey and Hayden/Diame in the middle would make a big difference imo.

I dont even think he was great for Hull was he?

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/hull-city-steve-bruce-concerned-mo-diame-s-form/story-29194483-detail/story.html

'Erratic campaign' is hardly a shining star in the Hull side that couldn't get top 2. Lets not forget he's been relegated from the PL twice. Not writing him off but i'm not sure why we should persist with him ahead of Perez (who admittedly has been shite for a while imo). He's 29 anarl, not exactly liable to improve.

Most Hull forums said he was inconsistent but when he was on his game he was a cut above. Think only the a Brighton game he's looked close to being a cut above

He's had his moments in every game like, he's just inconsistent. Hence him playing in the Championship.