Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Didn't know he went to Clairefontaine, at the same time as Hatem no less

Bit of a slag her like.

Ah! zee sweet juices of mon cherie Claire... many have been called, few have been chosen to fully partake in her blessings. (Metaphorically speaking chaps, I reckon being a French woman of a certain vintage, she'd have a snatch like Joe Ledley's beard...)

Seriously, don't get too excited by this transfer. He's not that good and is about to have a second straight season in the Championship for that very reason.

He's better than Colback, Anita and Tiote, though. All that matters.

Seriously, don't get too excited by this transfer. He's not that good and is about to have a second straight season in the Championship for that very reason.

Does he play in the same position? I always assumed he was a midfield anchor man when he was playing for Allardyce, but now there are suggestions he's an attacking midfielder.

Does he play in the same position? I always assumed he was a midfield anchor man when he was playing for Allardyce, but now there are suggestions he's an attacking midfielder.

He's an AM who is really good at hide and seek but will score a screamer every 5/6 games.

He's an AM who is really good at hide and seek but will score a screamer every 5/6 games.

Well Sissoko scored 1 every 38 games last season, so we're good.

He was deffinitely a CM when he played for Wigan and for a time at West Ham. Hull fans don't seem too happy he's leaving either.

I think that's more down to the fact they are struggling to get 11 men out on the pitch at the minute. My office is full of them and they spent most of last season moaning about him.