Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Hull local press saying he is expected at Hull's training and loads of Hull fans are saying they have seen him in Hull today, so it's rubbish from Caulkin.

Doesn't mean he isn't travelling up here today though, just because he's there currently.

Caulkin's tweet said he was en route to Newcastle earlier, the bbc now saying that we have an interest as do a lot of other clubs, but Hull want to keep him.

Hull don't have a choice if we've met his release clause.

We haven't met it though, seems Caulkin is wrong on this one.

I'm the one who sees sense. All you think a player who Dosent score a goal and gets abused by his fans all season is worth over 25m and I don't. I know who the sane one is

Our fans abuse all of our players, no point in using that as a yard stick.

Anyway, I'm not here to feed you :)

I think he probably plays the CM box to box role with far more discipline than Moussa does now (thanks Pardew, you cunt). With him basically reaching his ceiling and not going to get any better. Knows the league, has scored in this division and will give us a brutal 1-2 punch paired with Hayden. Like that we're adding some dynamic size and strength to the engine room.

Rafa is clearly making signings to have us dominate this division, hope this one comes off because its exactly what we need.

He's not as good as Sissoko - that's why we can buy him when we're in the Championship and it is likely that Sissoko will go to a club in a superior league. I don't think the difference between them is astronomical, but bear in mind during his entire time with us bar 10 games at the end of last year Sissoko worked under a shit manager.

I'm the one who sees sense. All you think a player who Dosent score a goal and gets abused by his fans all season is worth over 25m and I don't. I know who the sane one is

So youre saying the guy who got man of the match in the Euro Final is worth less then a guy that spend a season in the Championship, and only got promoted via the playoffs?

He's not as good as Sissoko - that's why we can buy him when we're in the Championship and it is likely that Sissoko will go to a club in a superior league. I don't think the difference between them is astronomical, but bear in mind during his entire time with us bar 10 games at the end of last year Sissoko worked under a s*** manager.

This.

Diame's a more rounded midfielder than Sissoko like, and I think he'll actually be a better fit for us given we sorely lack any kind of presence in the middle. His end product is just as bad though from what we've seen in the Premiership, he was hardly slicing defences open or hammering in thunder-bastards week in week out :lol: