Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

I'm so confused. What is happening?

We've met the release clause, but Hull are trying to persuade him to stay by offering improved terms (which would mean him rejecting our contract offer).

I seem to remember people really hyping this guy during a spell at West Ham; seemed like he would end up getting cherry-picked for a bench role at one of the CL clubs. Seems like he had a huge role in Hull's promotion so would be a great signing. Especially for the fees that are being mentioned.

From what I recall of him he seems to have a fantastic opening couple of months but then appears to get bored and his performance levels drop massively. Would be a decent signing and an upgrade on Colback regardless.

I imagine if Hull offer him a contract he will stay tbh, he was in team last year which was pipped for automatic promotion and only just got to the playoffs

Although Hull do seem fucked, it's still premier league football

I imagine if Hull offer him a contract he will stay tbh, he was in team last year which was pipped for automatic promotion and only just got to the playoffs

Tell that to Ritchie who Bournemouth offered a new contract to keep him there.

I like how he's a central midfielder, not a winger, a left sided forward, or some other hybrid. He has a position that he's good at and you know what to expect from him for the most part.

Thumbs up for this signing.

Tell that to Ritchie who Bournemouth offered a new contract to keep him there.

You'd be mad to stay at Hull at the moment, Premier League or not. A season of constant defeat followed by relegation isn't going to be all that fun.