Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Not watched him since he's been in the Championship but he actually played across the entirety of midfield for West Ham and Hull after Allardyce tried to turn him into an attacking midfielder iirc.

Aye. Seems to get a lot of games as an AM too. Not too sure what to make of this signing. He's like a shit Moussa.

Ritchie, Hayden, Diame, the pursuit of Knockaert all players promoted and/or know how to get to the top of the Championship. Not exactly <b>rocket surgery</b> but good stuff.

:lol:

That's fucking gold.

:lol: :lol:

That's an ancient joke like. A good one, but a more suitable reaction would be a light chuckle and move on.

Oh it's a joke? Bewwwww!

Not heard it before and thought it was a genuine fuck up Neesy style.

:embarrassed:

I really have not been paying any attention to his career, is he any good, seems to have bounced around a lot of crappy teams and is 29 ! On paper not sure about this one, but if Rafa sees something there that we need then I guess it's a good thing.

I like how he's a central midfielder, not a winger, a left sided forward, or some other hybrid. He has a position that he's good at and you know what to expect from him for the most part.

Thumbs up for this signing.

He played behind the striker all of last season.

If Rafa can unlock the player from 2/3 years ago and play him in the middle of the park it will be a great signing.

If we get the player that has been coasting through games and is accused of being lazy and ineffective by the Hull fans he will most likely spend a lot of time on the bench. I certainly trust Benitez to get a hell of a lot more out of him than Bruce ever did.

I really have not been paying any attention to his career, is he any good, seems to have bounced around a lot of crappy teams and is 29 ! On paper not sure about this one, but if Rafa sees something there that we need then I guess it's a good thing.

Don't really know what to make of it either. All I can recall is he is big and physical. I suppose we do need a player like that, and this is the championship, he's going to be more than good enough for that. It does feel like we are going to have to buy a whole bunch of new players next season if we go up. It's a case of crossing that bridge when we come to it I suppose.

Hope Diamé is decent. He seems to be one of those players I usually hear about doing something quite special from time to time that could easily cover up the fact they he's pretty poor normally.

I imagine if Hull offer him a contract he will stay tbh, he was in team last year which was pipped for automatic promotion and only just got to the playoffs

Although Hull do seem f***ed, it's still premier league football

Tell that to Ritchie who Bournemouth offered a new contract to keep him there.

You'd be mad to stay at Hull at the moment, Premier League or not. A season of constant defeat followed by relegation isn't going to be all that fun.

Pardew interested apparently