Ciaran Clark (now a free agent)

Foluwashola

:thup:

Can you remember who Bez scored against?

Villa at home, around 20 yards out, smashed it off the underside of the bar, 97/98

Nah, was definitely a penna. Sure it was a 6-0 or 6-1.

You were right first time, although I couldn’t remember it!

Barnsley at home 6-0, 92/93 season.

The whole defence is crazy cheap.

Yedlin, Clark, Lascelles, Willems, Dummett, Fernandez, Lejeune, Schar. Lejeune the most expensive at £9mil

May as well throw Manquillo in there. Squad player but we were spending similar fees on full-backs over 20 years ago on Barton, Pistone & Domi.

Literally no one says Bournemouth have a League 1 budget

I always hear pundits say “How Eddie Howe keeps them up every season is a miracle”

Their budget is midtable they finish midtable = not a miracle.

Getting them up the divisions was his most impressive achievement not what he’s done in the Premier League.

Literally no one says Bournemouth have a League 1 budget

I always hear pundits say “How Eddie Howe keeps them up every season is a miracle”

Their budget is midtable they finish midtable = not a miracle.

Getting them up the divisions was his most impressive achievement not what he’s done in the Premier League.

When have you specifically heard that it's a miracle to keep Bournemouth up?

Eddie Howe's biggest achievement is HOW they play.

It's one thing grinding out premiership survival like Big Sam, Pulis or Dyche but to have an attacking philosophy and it work is very impressive.

He should be next in line for the England job after Southgate.

It's one thing grinding out premiership survival like Big Sam, Pulis or Dyche but to have an attacking philosophy and it work is very impressive.

The last thing England need is a naive one way manager who has no proven success at knockout football.

Wilder is the most impressive all round English manager right now.

I think both Wilder and Howe need to prove themselves at bigger clubs in knockout competitions before being given the England job though.

The last thing England need is a naive one way manager who has no proven success at knockout football.

Wilder is the most impressive all round English manager right now.

I think both Wilder and Howe need to prove themselves at bigger clubs in knockout competitions before being given the England job though.

I think the days of giving experienced managers. I.e cup winners, league winners and foreign managers getting the England job are gone. Especially with the success of Southgate.

Unless you are going to get Klopp or whatever, I cant see England going any other way.