Ciaran Clark (now a free agent)

Foluwashola

6 pages already on Ready to Go ... odd. Patter (glossing over the bias) quite similar really. Perhaps we should combine efforts: 'Ready To Be Online', could get sponsorship from One North East....

Comment #109 on a thread about Newcasstle chasing Ciaran Clark..is someone complaining about a NUFC supporting poster being obsessed with SAFC. Couldn't make it up.

Marc Albrighton couldn't even get a game at Villa and now he wears his Premier League medal in the bath (probably) so fuck knows how he'll do. I suspect he's more than good enough for a team going for promotion with a fresh start.

Says more about Paul lambert tbh.

He'll probably do as backup in the Championship, like. Fitz Hall, Zurab Khizanishvili, Tamas Kadar and Ben Tozer all played for us in 09-10. Mike Williamson looked like John Terry in that league.

He'd walk into pretty much every other team in the division, and he'll be our 4th choice. If we can't piss this league we're doomed as a club. :lol:

I immediately went onto Ready to Go to see what they think about this ... odd.

Yep.

Not my quote, bit dodgy that, Dave.  And not that I need to explain but I like RTG, as it happens and was curious whether Moyes was linked with anyone. Saw Ciaran Clark thread and assumed they were in too. But oh no...

Something to remember is Rafa is signing personalities as well as footballers. For too long we've had half hearted half arsed lazy fuckwits of all levels of quality, good, bad and in between.

Guest ElCid

if I'm right we have sold Townsend 13m, Cabella 6.5m*, Cisse 5m* and Wijnaldum 25m and have bought/buying Sells 4.5m, Ritchie 12m, Gayle 10m, Hayden* 2m, Hanley 5.5m, Gamez 1m*, Diame 4.5m, Clark 3m* (*rumoured fee) net profit of 7 million. Also off the books are Dombia, Marveaux, Colocinni, Obertan, Taylor giving a canny big saving in wages also.

We then probably have at least Sissoko 30m, Thauvin TBCm, Tiote TBCm still to go - talk about tinkering  ;D ;D ;D

Oh dear.

Looks like it's a decent buy after all :thup:

Now TCD's decision is made I look forward to 5 years of relentless criticism.

I rarely have an opinion on players before we signed.  But this lad has been a part of some god awful Villa sides.  Sure he could be another Albrighton but I dunno.

In Rafa we trust I guess. 

From RTG

'There will be a firesale before deadline day. The fact is, Clark is better than what they have:lol:

They have to offload the likes of Janmaat, Mbeama (sp), Shelvey and Mitrovic. Not to mention Thauvin.'

God they talk utter shite

From RTG

'There will be a firesale before deadline day. The fact is, Clark is better than what they have:lol:

They have to offload the likes of Janmaat, Mbeama (sp), Shelvey and Mitrovic. Not to mention Thauvin.'

God they talk utter s****

Mbeama aside, I'd be delighted if we got rid of that lot tbf.