Fulham 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/08/16 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Aarons > Anita & Diame > Colback and we're a different team. We'll be fine man. Should be drawing this 1-1 if anything, as well

:thup:

People panicking already. :lol:

Nothing we've seen suggests colback isn't going to start every game. That's the problem.

Anita will drop to the bench, that's about it.

Aarons > Anita & Diame > Colback and we're a different team. We'll be fine man. Should be drawing this 1-1 if anything, as well

Nothing we've seen suggests colback isn't going to start every game. That's the problem.

Apart from signing his replacement?

We're not cohesive yet. Game 1 of 46 though. Not even the tfull game :lol: Calm down.

Anita is shit though. More creativity from midfield would be cool. Love Lascelles. Set pieces aside I feel confident in our centre back pairing. Feels good.

The side needs a bit of a kick up the bum. :)

Well that was pretty shit. Anita has been horrible, should be seen as just a right back now IMO. Don't think Colback has been as bad as some here, it just seems pretty clear that Hayden is better than him at everything and there is no need for both. Dummett has just been his usual self IMO, don't think he's been poor. I'd get Aarons on for Anita and Shelvey for Colback

Colback has been awful, he's offered absolutely nothing.

Shelvey's cemented his place in the side sitting on his arse there.

Colback offers fuck all when we have the ball, that applies whether we're playing in the Premier League, Championship or the fucking Conference. He's much less useful the further down you go because you have the ball more. All this "he'll be fine in the Championship" is a nonsense, and ignores how much we improved when we binned the shithouse defensive midfielder in the last Championship season.

Lacking penetration, like. Perez isn't a striker and it's leaving Gayle to essentially the make the runs of two men and guess which.

Perez has made a few runs and exploited the space a Gayle has created, his touch and decision making has let him down.

Apart from signing his replacement?

Sissoko's replacement 😉

Lacking penetration, like. Perez isn't a striker and it's leaving Gayle to essentially the make the runs of two men and guess which.

I'd like to see two up front personally.

We're not cohesive yet. Game 1 of 46 though. Not even the tfull game :lol: Calm down.

Anita is s*** though. More creativity from midfield would be cool. Love Lascelles. Set pieces aside I feel confident in our centre back pairing. Feels good.

The side needs a bit of a kick up the bum. :)

I've just had a cohesive w*nk 👍