Newcastle United 4 - 1 Reading - 17/08/16 - Post-match reaction from page 38

Disco

The state of this fucking stupid cunt John Anderson on Radio Newcastle. Made excuses for Pardew for five years and refused to criticise him. Rafa goes to 5 at the back in the context of this game and it's 'unbelievable' :lol:

He's a fucking twat, like. Was more scathing of Rafa after the 5-1 against Spurs than I can ever remember him being with Pardew.

f*** me, a manager who knows how to win. Shoot the defensive spineless (wonderfully victorious) knobber.

I don't have any problem with defensive subs when they're needed, the previous problem was more like randomly bringing people on in the 87th minute for no reason.

The state of this fucking stupid cunt John Anderson on Radio Newcastle. Made excuses for Pardew for five years and refused to criticise him. Rafa goes to 5 at the back in the context of this game and it's 'unbelievable' :lol:

He's a fucking twat, like. Was more scathing of Rafa after the 5-1 against Spurs than I can ever remember him being with Pardew.

He's s stupid twat. Someone needs to call him up this week and pull him on his bullshit