Bristol City vs Newcastle United - 20/08/16 @ 3pm (No TV. Anywhere in the world)

Yorkie

It's all about our defence. I think we have enough to score goals but I'm not confident when our back four is put under real pressure.

If they have a tall striker, perhaps Hanley should partner Mbemba.

Got two spare for this.

You looking to sell? I live in bristol but would rather not sit in with the home crowd.

Yeh got four, only two can make it. If you want you could meet my son at the turnstile, pm me if your interested .

Think we need a settled back four more than anything. Cant be helping chopping and changing it every game, especially the center back paring.

Been chopped and changed because they've all basically made clangers that have led to goals bar Hanley. (FFS)

Bristol City's two strikers are both well over 6ft but they're both pretty speedy from what I've seen so it won't be as easy as just picking Hanley or Lascelles to play because of their height like Rafa did against Fulham.

I know Rafa hints at rotation but I think he'll try to keep it as the same or very similar starting lineup as yesterday

Should beat these like :lol:

If we don't, I'll be slightly concerned again.

They've started well this season like and have only lost once to Norwich away by one goal.

Don't think it's wise to think it's going to be a walk in the park, especially after our first two results. We didn't beat this lot when we got promoted home or away