DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Given that we're obviously so reliant on his pace out wide might it have been prudent to buy a winger with serious pace in the transfer window?

We didn't need him, though. :thup:

Is this more of your shite from the match thread?

I would prefer to get Hayden back rather than Yedlin, I like Yedlin but think we'll be more able to get by without him.

Considering the alternative to Hayden is a rolling, ginger-tipped ball of smegma, I'd tend to agree.

I would prefer to get Hayden back rather than Yedlin, I like Yedlin but think we'll be more able to get by without him.

Considering the alternative to Hayden is a rolling, ginger-tipped ball of smegma, I'd tend to agree.

He's not the only alternative.

• 1 month later...

Thought he did really well again last night and offered a great outlet down the right hand side again. Would be comfortable with him and Ritchie as our right sided players next season.

Was absolutely awful against Ipswich but I thought he did really well last night and has done so before as well. RB or RW shouldn't be priority next season like you say. Our left side though... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

What was the tweet that he was replying to? He's since deleted it.

It was from a year ago and said something like 'Why did you join the Mags FTM. Always in our shadow #Rafabenathus'