DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

• 2 weeks later...

Yep Hemed being charged and might get a 3 match ban. Probably will get off (dont really know the ins and outs on fight the charge). Had there not been a dust up between the two, I would have probably been more inclined to agree it was accident BUT Hemed could have fallen over Yedlin as the play was dead IIRC and then Yedlin may have gotten a yellow cause he was a bit out of control and slipped. Alas, he didnt and now leaves up to judgment....I felt that it was surely avoidable by taking a longer stride or falling over but it seemed he didnt care enough to do either.

Yep Hemed being charged and might get a 3 match ban. Probably will get off (dont really know the ins and outs on fight the charge). Had there not been a dust up between the two, I would have probably been more inclined to agree it was accident BUT Hemed could have fallen over Yedlin as the play was dead IIRC and then Yedlin may have gotten a yellow cause he was a bit out of control and slipped. Alas, he didnt and now leaves up to judgment....I felt that it was surely avoidable by taking a longer stride or falling over but it seemed he didnt care enough to do either.

Yup so it was intentional. The FA owes him a massive kick in the balls/wallet on behalf of Yedlin.

March was backing into Yedlin every single time our man was jumping in the air for a header which I thought was a foul as that's pretty f***ing dangerous to do when a guy is leaping in the air like that.

Yeah there was one...and it may have been just before the Lascelles foul.... that he undercut him bad and that was what he was trying to do because he knew he couldnt beat him in the air (Yedlin is small but can jump). Ive seen those given as yellows before because its extremely dangerous and frankly a dirty play at the spot in the field (nothing can really come from winning that dual without a few passes after). In the box I get it cause maybe it causes chaos that leads to a goal.

Also that foul where Yedlin ran March down and got in front of him was a terrible call as well. Brighton definitely got some home cooking although that doesnt excuse the toothless nature in front of goal.

Considering the amount of traffic that came his way in the first half (I was sat bang behind him first hald) he did well.  Thought overall, we were heavily exposed on the right and Richie seemed to leave a lot of space.  He was less convincing one on one of the floor but great in the air.

He's come on leaps and bounds since we signed him. His pace is absolutely lethal, I don't think he's particularly good going forward but for someone to chase something down when someone is put through on goal I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have trying to get to the ball first.