Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion 17.30 27/08/2016 (Sky Sports 1)

Dan

Rafa has always thrived on big games, obviously this isn't up to the level he is used to, but for this season it is a big game. He will set us up perfect for this, my main concern is Knockaert against Clark or Dummett, coupled with his delivery and our recent struggles against balls into our box.

Get everything they deserve for ignoring the positions needing to be strengthened because they happen to be the most expensive.

Well they haven't Rafa has said that they are looking for a striker, if it was the club of old, then i'd tend to agree with you, but I Rafa tends to tell the truth.

Get everything they deserve for ignoring the positions needing to be strengthened because they happen to be the most expensive.

Well they haven't Rafa has said that they are looking for a striker, if it was the club of old, then i'd tend to agree with you, but I Rafa tends to tell the truth.

It's fucking August 25th. As per usual the club are putting profit before having a suitable and balanced playing staff.

It's fucking August 25th. As per usual the club are putting profit before having a suitable and balanced playing staff.

We're in the Championship, we certainly won't be making a profit.

We've also clearly been putting bids in for players.

To be fair this ensuing "we're gonna lose 5-0!!!" crack is funny.  We have a manager who won't go into meltdown and will be preparing thoroughly for it.  We'll probably get a result imo.  It's a massive pain in the arse like  :lol: