Derby County v Newcastle United 10/09/2016 (Sky Sports 1) @ 5:30pm

HaydnNUFC

Derby have only scored one goal all season, they're really struggling up front but they have been defending well and have conceded the least goals in the league with 3 also. They'll be tough to break down but if we can find a way through we should win.

Derby have only scored one goal all season, they're really struggling up front but they have been defending well and have conceded the least goals in the league with 3 also. They'll be tough to break down but if we can find a way through we should win.

4-4 draw then?

4-4 draw then?

Written all over it

The last time i looked forward to a game like this was when we played Fulham, first game of the season and we all know what happened there. So I'm trying not to look forward to it to much as NUFC have a habit of letting you down when you're really up for something.

The international break probably came at a bad time given the run we'd just hit, but I still feeling fairly confident. The last couple of visits to Pride Park have been pretty ghastly and, in spite of their average start, the man we should have appointed will have them near the top come May. Would take a draw.

The international break probably came at a bad time given the run we'd just hit , but I still feeling fairly confident. The last couple of visits to Pride Park have been pretty ghastly and, in spite of their average start, the man we should have appointed will have them near the top come May. Would take a draw.

On the other hand, it has given Rafa two weeks to work with the new players.

A draw away to Derby is a good result and had our first two games not resulted in no points I would have taken it. But, I feel, we're still making up for that bad start and need to win a couple of matches where we'd usually consider a point acceptable.

No it's not.

A draw away to Derby is a good result and had our first two games not resulted in no points I would have taken it. But, I feel, we're still making up for that bad start and need to win a couple of matches where we'd usually consider a point acceptable.

True, but four points from two of the (probably) hardest away games would be a really good return. Two points would be disappointing if we've aspirations of getting to the top spot asap - but I'd still probably just about take it. We drew 12 games last time we were down here.

Anything less than two would be pretty concerning.

The international break probably came at a bad time given the run we'd just hit, but I still feeling fairly confident. The last couple of visits to Pride Park have been pretty ghastly and, in spite of their average start, the man we should have appointed will have them near the top come May. Would take a draw.

???

I'm getting a bit fed up with all these championship teams being well organised and hard to break  down.Too many foreign managers in this division with their sodding catenaccio shite. It was much better last time round when every team would hand you at least one goal from nowhere.