Official: Callum McManaman does NOT join Newcastle United

Incognito

'Been offered' to us according to that article. Hopefully we were only considering it if Atsu didn't work out.

Supposedly we want two wingers though. I'm pretty sure Rafa wouldn't bring him in if he knew the history.

'Been offered' to us according to that article. Hopefully we were only considering it if Atsu didn't work out.

Supposedly we want two wingers though. I'm pretty sure Rafa wouldn't bring him in if he knew the history.

You'd have thought someone would mention it to him :lol:

Pretty sure I can remember some folk saying signing Bowyer was a terrible move (ahem) but it worked out more than OK in the end, until it was handbags at high noon with Dyer mid-match. Maybe we could look forward to a repeat with Macca vs Haidara? I say sign him. At worst, it'll be a laugh in training and at best, it could kick start the lad's career again.

How long was Haidara out for, btw?

Not that long but you can tell it's mentally scarred him

They will struggle to get him on the training pitch if that lad signs.  You can see how nervous Haidara is of any physical contact these days and he has scarcely played since.

They will struggle to get him on the training pitch if that lad signs.  You can see how nervous Haidara is of any physical contact these days and he has scarcely played since.

In which case it's hardly a massive loss to the club, is it? Ship Haidara on to somewhere else where they play a softer, less aggressive game - like Tiddlywinks or My Little Pony.

In which case it's hardly a massive loss to the club, is it? Ship Haidara on to somewhere else where they play a softer, less aggressive game - like Tiddlywinks or My Little Pony.

I'm confused, could you explain how you would know that he's a brony please?

Well, that was an interesting Google search. Thanks for that.

Nope.

Not just for the fact he's almost ruined Haidara's time here and that we had to listen to Dave Whelan and Martinez say there was nothing in; it's because he's a liability and has done this on multiple occasions.

Plus he's shit.

Well, that was an interesting Google search. Thanks for that.

:lol:

Is everyone just mad about that tackle or has he done something else that I'm not aware of?

Couple of red cards in the championship for two footers, sure there was a couple of diving incidents for West Brom that he was criticised by pulis and Fletcher for? Think he put in some horror challenges for Wigan youth teams too iirc

Come off it man. I'm not going to go against Rafa's decisions on signings, but that tackle was a disgrace.