Official: Callum McManaman does NOT join Newcastle United

Incognito

How long was Haidara out for, btw?

Not that long but you can tell it's mentally scarred him

They will struggle to get him on the training pitch if that lad signs.  You can see how nervous Haidara is of any physical contact these days and he has scarcely played since.

In which case it's hardly a massive loss to the club, is it? Ship Haidara on to somewhere else where they play a softer, less aggressive game - like Tiddlywinks or My Little Pony.

Come off it man. I'm not going to go against Rafa's decisions on signings, but that tackle was a disgrace.

Two words: Sarfraz Najeib. But maybe because that assault took place on a street outside a nightclub, rather than on a football pitch, somehow it's not so bad as what McNanaman did to Haidara. We ended up signing both Woodgate and Bowyer though, remember. Both feted as heroes. Think folks need to get a bit of perspective here...

They will struggle to get him on the training pitch if that lad signs.  You can see how nervous Haidara is of any physical contact these days and he has scarcely played since.

In which case it's hardly a massive loss to the club, is it? Ship Haidara on to somewhere else where they play a softer, less aggressive game - like Tiddlywinks or My Little Pony.

Come off it man. I'm not going to go against Rafa's decisions on signings, but that tackle was a disgrace.

Two words: Sarfraz Najeib. But maybe because that assault took place on a street outside a nightclub, rather than on a football pitch, somehow it's not so bad as what McNanaman did to Haidara. We ended up signing both Woodgate and Bowyer though, remember. Both feted as heroes. Think folks need to get a bit of perspective here...

I was referring more to your suggestion that Haidaira was a softy due to getting fucked by a horror tackle.

I was referring more to your suggestion that Haidaira was a softy due to getting fucked by a horror tackle.

Aye, OK. But the point I'm making is that folks didn't quibble about Bowyer or Woodgate signing did they? Even though their temperaments were even more highly questionable than McNanaman's might be.

Although I do have to say I'm not so bothered about Haidara staying or getting upset or whatever. Third ranking player whose clearly unlikely to be making much of an impression, while he stays on the payroll, draining the salary budget for negligible purpose?

That tackle is enough to hate him.

It was the ref who f***ed up. An obvious late / bad tackle that went unpunished. And that c*** who was Wigans chairman at the time stirred the pot.

So the ref forced him to make a shit tackle like that?

I have no place for sentiment at the moment. If he gives us some depth and quality on the wing, then I don't mind.

If he has a good couple of games, people will forget quickly.

I have no place for sentiment at the moment. If he gives us some depth and quality on the wing, then I don't mind.

:lol: Tell that to Captain Jack.

He's never had a good game I suppose.

:lol: Tell that to Captain Jack.

He's never had a good game I suppose.

Exactly, Colback has never been good.

Is he even any good? It makes you wonder why Pulis is so keen to get shot of him, he's touting him to us.

He's a winger. It's what Pulis does, buys loads of them, British of course, then never plays them because they're not a defensive midfielder.

Exactly this.

Nowt more fickle than football supporters.

Exactly this.

Nowt more fickle than football supporters.

I don't want him here because he's an arshole, who showed absolutely no remorse for almost ending a fellow players career. It's not about being fickle, I just want the right people with the right attitude at the club, and this guy if far from that.