Official: Callum McManaman does NOT join Newcastle United

Incognito

Urgh... I hope this c*** snaps a leg in training or something. Our signings this summer have been very meh in all reality. I'd fear for us if we went up, we would have to invest in serious quality.

Really? I reckon there's a lot in that league we could beat as it is.

its happening, so get over it people. if he's going to be our player you're going to have to stomach seeing him in our shirt for a long season ahead.

I'm going to swear and wish terrible things upon him every time he's mentioned or seen. Fuck him and everything he stands for.

its happening, so get over it people. if he's going to be our player you're going to have to stomach seeing him in our shirt for a long season ahead.

I'm going to swear and wish terrible things upon him every time he's mentioned or seen. f*** him and everything he stands for.

so much hate in your heart man :lol:

Urgh... I hope this c*** snaps a leg in training or something. Our signings this summer have been very meh in all reality. I'd fear for us if we went up, we would have to invest in serious quality.

I thought you had more faith in Rafa than Bobby etc?

I had him pegged as a pantomime scumbag. As a signing... well, probably better than Obertan as an impact sub... I guess?

He's just a dangerous c***, absolutely no time for them.

He's our dangerous c*** though [emoji6]

For 12 months, he'll be binned off with a few others if we get promoted.

Aye. Have to trust Rafa I guess but he won't last long.

I am genuinely interested to see how it comes together because it sure looks like we are signing some right shite

I am genuinely interested to see how it comes together because it sure looks like we are signing some right shite

Shite by premier standard but top of the range by championship standards.

get over pardew first, hypocrite  :p :p :lol:

There's only room 1 cunt for me to hate more than anyone else, and it's forever Pardew.

Guest Howaythetoon

Genuine question, what level of players did you expect us to be able to buy this summer?

Obviously not world-class players...

I just think with our name, Rafa, our money etc. we should be pushing the boat out a bit. For example that Brighton fella, even if it took 25m.

I like Gayle, he'll score goals in the Premier League and I like Ritchie who is a Premier League player, but the rest seem very average or  nondescript to me. Although the lad from Palermo I've not yet seen.

I'm just worried is all. I have complete faith in Rafa, however.

Guest Howaythetoon

I have complete faith in Rafa, but I cannot be the only one looking at what is basically a whole new XI brought in and feel underwhelmed? I'd rather bring in 2 or 3 special players to destroy the league than a whole new team of average players or unknowns because I feel that will get you out of the division not squad depth and having a player for each position.

Time will tell, I hope I'm wrong of course!

I am genuinely interested to see how it comes together because it sure looks like we are signing some right s****

s**** by premier standard but top of the range by championship standards.

Well yeah, but a lot to turnover if we go up

Guest Howaythetoon

It's much better to pad out the squad with top-end championship players than to buy knockheart for 25m

Is it? He would transform our side alone man.

I have complete faith in Rafa, but I cannot be the only one looking at what is basically a whole new XI brought in and feel underwhelmed? I'd rather bring in 2 or 3 special players to destroy the league than a whole new team of average players or unknowns because I feel that will get you out of the division not squad depth and having a player for each position.

Time will tell, I hope I'm wrong of course!

We've just won 3 on the bounce, 1 against one of the best teams in the league, and have Lazaar / Mitro / Atsu / Yedlin / Mcmanaman(?) to come in. There is nothing to be concerned about.