Official: Callum McManaman does NOT join Newcastle United

Incognito

Shame Tiote deal fell through. Deal for Lee catts as his replacement was ready to go.

I dunno which I would hate us signing more, as guess at least McManaman (Can we just call him McMan, tying his full name is getting on my nerves :)) is young enough to develop some.

Don't rate him, don't like him, don't want him.

This. Really weird rumour.

If he helps us get the promotion then I don't get the negativity.

Anyway, no thanks to this twat.

Yeah I'm aware of the hypocrisy. Just think it's slightly different when his reckless actions have had such a devastating affect on one of our current players.

Is he capable of putting the boot in if teams decide to bully us?being a bit lightweight, we need somebody to do it.

If by putting the boot in knee height when making a tackle, then definitely yes. If you mean actually winning the ball, then probably not.

This thread is hilarious!

You guys get yourselves worked up over stuff way too easily :lol:

I've not read every post but the majority just think he's a cunt and don't want him to sign. Valid and well thought responses, I think.

This thread is hilarious!

You guys get yourselves worked up over stuff way too easily :lol:

I've not read every post but the majority just think he's a c*** and don't want him to sign. Valid and well thought responses, I think.

Yep,  that's the truth. There's a reason why most think this way,  and I don't need to attach the requisite gif.

Soon as he has a couple of good games then everyone will forget all about that tackle. We've witnessed a few of our own make horrendous tackles over the last few years afterall.

My concerns are whether he's good enough but the fact that we only have Ritchie as a natural winger at the minute means I will give him a chance.

Tin hat on here. Bar the loathsome simulation and haidara-gate episode he really isn't as bad as some are making out here.

If he signs they will do a bit haidara makes peace article.. if he plays to his potential this thread will get embarrassing by the end of the year.

I don't think he is a world beater but in form he offers similar to ritchie in terms or work rate and ability to take players on and deliver. He is just as effective either wing and has played through the centre too. He is an excellent dribbler but might overdo it at times. What I dislike is the simulation and petulant part of his play. Riles me when Perez and tiote have done it in the past. I fully agree with lots of the cunt accusations but getting past that potentially he would be a very good signing for the championship and would give a balance to our wings imo.