Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2016 @ 17:30 - Live on Sky

Sels

Yedlin Lascelles Mbemba Dummett

Hayden Shelvey

Ritchie Perez Gouffran

Mitrovic

I think this will be the team. Although I thought Darlow was good tonight, would be tempted to Chuck.him in.

Sels

Yedlin Lascelles Mbemba Dummett

Hayden Shelvey

Ritchie Perez Gouffran

Mitrovic

Diame will probably play instead of Perez. Apparently he played well tonight.

Sels

Yedlin  Mbemba  Lascelles  Dummett

Shelvey      Hayden

Ritchie              Gayle            Gouffran

Mitrovic

What I'd go with, amazed as I am to be choosing Gouffran.

Really don't want to see Gayle up top on his own, think he could flourish playing off Mitro.

Sels

Yedlin  Mbemba  Lascelles  Dummett

Shelvey      Hayden

Ritchie              Gayle            Gouffran

Mitrovic

What I'd go with, amazed as I am to be choosing Gouffran.

Really don't want to see Gayle up top on his own, think he could flourish playing off Mitro.

It will be that with Diame in for Mitrovic I reckon.

Ok so we are now a fair few games into the season. We have had me great results and some poor results.

Who has been our most consistent and best players?  Who have we won most games with starting with?

Rotates the team so much it's hard to say..

Got a horrible feeling we might lose this.

The games I want to win most this season are the home and away ties of this game, can't stand Villa and their classless fans and would love to take 6 points from them, if we put on a show that would be a massive bonus too.

Would play:

Darlow

Yedlin Mbemba Lascelles Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Hayden Gouffran

Gayle

Mitrovic

Ok so we are now a fair few games into the season. We have had me great results and some poor results.

Who has been our most consistent and best players?  Who have we won most games with starting with?

Rotates the team so much it's hard to say..

Some come close but the 100% nailed on starters for me, and most consistent have been Shelvey, Ritchie, Hayden & Gouffran, basically our whole midfield 4.

I think the fullback spots are still very much of for grabs though Dummett and Anita have performed well, but think there is definite room for improvement from both Mbemba and Lascelles which is why I think one of Hanley and Clark might start seeing more game time.

Up front is anyones guess really, we need Mitrovic for a focal point and I would be tempted to go with him and Gayle as Perez does not deserve a guaranteed place in the side due to him being poor and looking very lazy tbh.

Would normally take a draw but Saturday's defeat changes that. Tough game though - their team is strong on paper.

And shit on the grass!

To prevent confusion, and a potential outbreak of outdoor poo-ing ("But somebody telt  is t' dee it Ossifer"), I mean as in they've only won one from eight this season (Rotherham at home). Tbf Drawn five though and only conceded two more than us.

I'm still irritated by yet another pathetic reaction from there ball chucking, Sunderland shirt waving, mouth breathing section of their fan base as they found it hilarious they got a 0-0 draw despite their own peril. Oh look at us not bothered. Get in the sea.

Hope we smash them and their chairman has a meltdown on twitter.