Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2016 @ 17:30 - Live on Sky

It's a far bigger game for them than it is for us. If we win, they're miles behind. If we lose, it'll be a dent but still in a good position.

There will be distance up to the top 2 if we lose this, need a win or at worst a draw.

4 points would be good from villa and Norwich. We have a very favourable run of fixtures through October and November, on paper at least. No need to panic at all at this stage even if we have another loss out our next 2 games.

As I've been saying, we basically only need to win 30 games to go up. Whatever we do in the other 16 isn't too important.

It's a far bigger game for them than it is for us. If we win, they're miles behind. If we lose, it'll be a dent but still in a good position.

There will be distance up to the top 2 if we lose this, need a win or at worst a draw.

4 points would be good from villa and Norwich. We have a very favourable run of fixtures through October and November, on paper at least. No need to panic at all at this stage even if we have another loss out our next 2 games.

As I've been saying, we basically only need to win 30 games to go up. Whatever we do in the other 16 isn't too important.

I want us promoted in like February, so we need to rack up those wins.

We will take the 3 points this Saturday, and fully expect us to get a result versus Norwich too. 6 points and hopefully Huddersfield and Norwich both play like shit this weekend. Need to be expecting wins in every match, home or away. We have that much quality.

I want us promoted in like February, so we need to rack up those wins.

I don't want to wait until the end of the season to clinch promotion.  I don't think my nerves could take it.

This lot have been playing pretty open football, from what I've seen. There'll be lots of counter opportunities.

I think games like this suit us better tbh, they are a club with big expectations so there's less likely to be any complacency on our part. I reckon an away win is a decent bet.

Pretty sure Mitro will start.

No way that Gayle is getting dropped.  He won't play 2 strikers, therefore the only way they both play is if Gayle is out wide.

Na, Gayle will be up front on his own.

Pretty sure Mitro will start.

No way that Gayle is getting dropped.  He won't play 2 strikers, therefore the only way they both play is if Gayle is out wide.

Na, Gayle will be up front on his own.

Mitro was rotated in for QPR. Expecting the same here. Gayle to come on after an hour or so.

------------- Mitrovic-------------

-----------------Gayle------------

Gouffran----Shelvey----Hayden-----Richie

Dummet---Mbemba----Lascelles----Yedlin

Has to be really.

Gayle and Mitrovic won't both play and Gayle is no number 10.

I know he's not a number 10 as a playmaker but he would work there as a second striker.

Has to be really.

I know he's not a number 10 as a playmaker but he would work there as a second striker.

Nah, Gayle plays on the shoulder. He should never be deeper than Mitrovic.

Villa fans on their forum think we will go there and attack them, which will suit them better. If anything I expect it to be the other way around. This rivalry between both clubs seems to be getting bigger as well, their forum is slating us. 😀

Has to be really.

Nah, Gayle plays on the shoulder. He should never be deeper than Mitrovic.

Exactly. Gayle is a finisher/ poacher, nothing else. Some people have been watching the King for too long wanting to stick him on the left wing and things  ???

Villa fans on their forum think we will go there and attack them, which will suit them better. If anything I expect it to be the other way around. This rivalry between both clubs seems to be getting bigger as well, their forum is slating us. 😀

Good as we despise them too. Wouldn't call it a rivalry, as someone mentioned about mackems, to be rivals they have to rival us for something and they don't.

They can't say nothing in there position with part of there ground shut and deserting there team in droves.