Newcastle United v Ipswich Town - 22/10/16 at 3pm (not on TV)

Disco

Ipswich are a team I find hard to dislike. Whenever you come across other fans they always have the element of the 'big I am'. With SBR's success at the it would be easy for them to reflect upon that and think modern day football owes them something, but they get on it with it and suck how the club is when you could argue that a club with their fans and history deserve better.

Aye i like Ipswich - decent club with sensible fans, always seemed like a proper club, throwback to the days before sky money went mental etc.

Remember going there in 2009 when we were last in the Championship, pretty emotional day paying tribute to Sir Bobby, Nd always remember, at the end of the game, whuch we'd won 4 nil, loads of there fans cllse to the away end were gesturing over to us clapping in a mutual.sign of respect, nice moment.

Aye nice club.

Always thought the same about their nearest and dearest tbf but definitely went off them a bit when Fatty Balls was giving it the big celebrations when they went 3-1 up against us.

People wanting Shelvey and Ritchie to get booked. Are we wanting out of the cup?

More to do with that we should be able to beat Preston at home without them. Preston probably won't play their first eleven either, and while we have shown that we can win without Ritchie, Shelvey is pretty much irreplaceable at the moment and we need him there for all league games.

Ipswich are a team I find hard to dislike. Whenever you come across other fans they always have the element of the 'big I am'. With SBR's success at the it would be easy for them to reflect upon that and think modern day football owes them something, but they get on it with it and suck up how the club is when you could argue that a club with their fans and history deserve better.

Totally agree with this.

When I was younger they had that really good run in the Premier League with Marcus Stewart banging loads of goals in and I can remember watching them in the UEFA cup that year v Inter and always having a bit of a soft spot for the club.

I'd like to see them do well again, obviously not today mind.

No suprises but doesn't look like Murphy will be playing against his old club as some suggested he might do.

“When he first signed, we were playing Gayle and he was scoring goals. We had Mitrovic, and Murphy played in the (EFL) Cup. After some time, Murphy felt tightness in his calf, and now we do not want to take any risks with him.

"He is training now, but he is not playing because Gayle is still scoring goals and we have Mitro waiting. He is not in the squad."

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Micka1.gif

Can't think of a valid excuse to post this other than it contains Mic being daft...

Is that George Elokobi? What a fucking housing estate-sized footballer he was.

Guest Howaythetoon

Keith Bishop on my train up from London. He's in first class, I'm sitting on the floor of a vestibule. It's a bit busy.

Do him in!

Waste of time, i know :lol: (but im at work so..)

Darlow

Yedlin  Lascelles  Clark  Dummett

Shelvey Hayden

Ritchie                              Gouffran

Diame           

Gayle

This is my guess..