Newcastle United 3 - 0 Ipswich Town - 22/10/16 - Post-match reaction from page 9

Wullie

Really good, professional performance. Our team is just :smitten: But my fuck, I don't want to be all condescending when I barely go to games however, our home support is fucking atrocious. The loudest it got in my area was when a pass was a group of cunts overhit ffs.

Really good, professional performance. Our team is just :smitten: But my fuck, I don't want to be all condescending when I barely go to games however, our home support is fucking atrocious. The loudest it got in my area was when a pass was a group of cunts overhit ffs.

:icon_scratch:

Really good, professional performance. Our team is just :smitten: But my fuck, I don't want to be all condescending when I barely go to games however, our home support is fucking atrocious. The loudest it got in my area was a group of cunts when a pass was overhit ffs.

:shifty: What?

Aye, just saw the highlights. Perez'z assist was almost sublime, glimpsed Ritchie coming in and knew exactly where he was going to be.

First goal was ace too, Shelvey's crossfield pass.

I don't think that's allowed. Too many z's.

Really good, professional performance. Our team is just :smitten: But my fuck, I don't want to be all condescending when I barely go to games however, our home support is fucking atrocious. The loudest it got in my area was a group of cunts when a pass was overhit ffs.

:shifty: What?

:D :thup:

Not long back in. Thoroughly enjoyed a professional performance today - players never really had to get out of 2nd gear and Ipswich offered little going forwards. Shelvey ran the show and is an absolute joy to watch, when he is dictating play and pinging the ball around like he is. :cool: 2 good finishes from Perez and a classy effort from Richie for no.3.

Enjoyed my day. :)

Aye, just saw the highlights. Perez'z assist was almost sublime, glimpsed Ritchie coming in and knew exactly where he was going to be.

Motherfucker, it was an 's' when I spelt it in my head. :D

Fingers, who'd have them.

Enjoyed that. Loved how Ipswich first touch of the ball was from kick off when they were 1-0 down. Thought Gouffran was really good. Lascelles, Clark and Dummett all steady. Ritchie was poor until his assist.

Nice to see us score plenty of goals without Gayle contributing

Great comfortable win that, other then when they hit the bar they offered nothing, we controlled the whole game. Ritchie's finish was class, Gouff was really good as well, but Perez was probably MOTM.

Motherfucker, it was an 's' when I spelt it in my head. :D

Fingers, who'd have them.

:lol: It wasn't my fault, man!

I thought Shelvey was man of the match. He just runs the game, it's all about where he is and what he's doing. Nice to see Perez be clinical - definitely deserved his two goals. Ritchie was having a pretty poor day until the assist, then he took his goal really well. Lascelles and Clark owned the backline and Yedlin had some real promise on the ball - hope to see more of him.

It was just a spot on performance all round, without anyone being exceptional. Great to watch, just easy easy easy.

Mick :clap:

We were beaten by the better team, beaten by the champions.

If I see a better team than that this year, I’ll be surprised.  I’ve just spoke to the players, That was one of those days where we couldn’t do a lot about it. We tried everything to stop them and to get a foothold in the game.

To be fair, the one pleasing thing was we kept it at 1-0 for 70 minutes. We gave the ball away from a throw for the second goal, but nevertheless the finish was fabulous. All three of the finishes were fabulous.

I wonder if we’d have had those chances, or anybody else, would they have scored them? I don’t know.  They were better than us, they are better than us and they’ll be champions in my view.