Leeds United vs Newcastle United - 20/11/16 @ 13:15 - SS1

Worst away day ever in the early 2000's.  3-0 down at ht, some Leeds fan who worked in Newcastle won a car by kicking a ball through an impossibly small hole and I think we lost 4-1, Keith Gillespie consolation

Can't keep winning every single week, think we'll drop points here. Not the end of the world but we're due a setback and this is a pretty tough fixture.

The international break is the only thing stopping us from winning every week. We'll beat these

Their home form is 4W 1D 1L in the last 6 home games, only 8 for but 4 against. They don't average many shots a game at home, and our goal difference is more than their goals scored. They average 50% possession, so maybe not a Swansea type approach from Monk.

I wouldn't  fancy sitting in the home end for this one, they truly fucking hate us :lol: Big, edgy fixture this one, historically, we used to take over 10 000 down there years back. They have momentum but we can handle them, 1-2

Big test this is to keep our winning run going.

They are in form but also capable of collapsing like a pack of shit, think they'll be in and around the playoffs this season so this would be a good win if we could take it.

Would be happy enough with a draw, but think we still have much more quality than them and should win it.

I wouldn't  fancy sitting in the home end for this one,they truly f***ing hate us :lol: Big, edgy fixture this one, historically, we used to take over 10 000 down there years back. They have momentum but we can handle them, 1-2

To be fair, they hate anyone other than themselves. One of the worst for patting themselves on the back these are.

Worst away day ever in the early 2000's.  3-0 down at ht, some Leeds fan who worked in Newcastle won a car by kicking a ball through an impossibly small hole and I think we lost 4-1, Keith Gillespie consolation

I was at that one. Think it was earlier than that though. Dalglish era perhaps? Also witnessed some brilliant wins there, the 4-3 Solano last minute winner being the pick.

Shite club, shite fans, shite ground, shite owner. Bit embarrassing for them given where they used to be that their biggest game in about 10 year is against us who aren't even competing in the same neck of the woods of the league as them.