Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers - 26/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Looks an immense crowd for this, only single seats available in most areas.

Certainly won't be far off a sell-out. Although it looks like they're not bringing many as we've already put two of the 'away' blocks on sale.

Would be surprised if Blackburn bought more than 1,000 - especially with their current troubles.

Cant see anything other than a routine home win, 3-0 or 4-0. Not even going to bother predicting the team as Rafa knows best and it could literally be anything.

Blackburn have sold 1,200. Got a 1,600 allocation I think.

In fairness that's probably as many as the brought up when they were going for the Premier League.

The combo of Rafa + squad depth makes it very difficult for me to see us getting complacent for more than shorter spells during games. You don't perform you're dropped, it's so simple. One again we'll have a few hungry players coming in, desperate to show they should start. 4-0.

I still think gallows is Atsu and Atsu and that Atsu has a massive personality disorder. Canny player mind.

Or someone who knew Atsu, maybe as a kid - still smarting over the fact Atsu got picked for the school team when it should obviously have been him instead.

Guest neesy111

Does the stupid cunt still wear shorts on the touchline?

http://www.edp24.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.4647897.1470586969!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg