Hull City vs Newcastle United - 29/11/16 @ 7:45pm - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

What would people prefer? Getting to Wembley and getting trounced in the final? Or get to a semifinal and losing despite a heroic performance? Part of me wants to feel and see a semifinal taking place at SJP but then will ultimately get upset with not getting to the final. At the same time, can't bear losing a final. Fuck it. Beat Hull tonight and enjoy the ride it is then.

Win whole thing > Reach the final > Reach the semi-final

lol unless Sunderland are involved, i.e. Get beat in the final off Sunderland then this 100x.

How would Sunderland be involved?

In any other cup competition which is not this one this year.

Win whole thing > Reach the final > Reach the semi-final

lol unless Sunderland are involved, i.e. Get beat in the final off Sunderland then this 100x.

How would Sunderland be involved?

In any other cup competition which is not this one this year.

Well then the semi wouldn't be at SJP like the original question stated for any other competition this season

Hadnt even seen the other 1/4 finals. Probably be Liverpool, Arsenal & Man Utd in the semi finals with us if we progress. Well fuck

Imagine Rafa v Liverpool in Newcastle's first ever trip to the new Wembley in a cup final :smitten:

wew getting ahead of myself..

If Bradford could knock Arsenal out then so can we!

Liverpool I hear are likely to play a weakened team tonight so who knows if they'll even progress.

And Man United well their performing below exceptions this season.

First we need to beat Hull tonight,but if we do I personally feel we should not fear anyone, bring it on!

What channel(s) outside of UK broadcast this game? Would be so nice to win. Think it will be very tight.

Overseas TV:

beIN Sport 2 Australia

beIN Sports Connect Canada/USA

beIN Sports Mena 8/12 HD

EuroSport 2 Denmark

SuperSport 7 (Za)

SuperSport Maximo 2