Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 14/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

My away record is dismal like, 2 1-0 defeats off wigan (might both have been boxing day?), 3-1 defeat off Blackburn after going 1-0 up, 1-0 defeat off Derby during their lowest points season and Hull winning on pens ?

Went to have a quick look at a Wigan forum to see how their current mood was, what their expectations were and so on. Managed to click on about 3 pages before I nearly had a breakdown and had to close it down.

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/category-view.asp

Disclaimer - Your brain will hurt if you try to navigate through it.

Went to have a quick look at a Wigan forum to see how their current mood was, what their expectations were and so on. Managed to click on about 3 pages before I nearly had a breakdown and had to close it down.

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/category-view.asp

Disclaimer - Your brain will hurt if you try to navigate through it.

RTG esque with all the threads on the same topic. Is that actually the norm on football forums and this place sticks out?

Am I not right in saying our away record against these is pretty poor?

I've been 3 times and witnessed a 1-0 loss on each occasion. Hnng.

I live in Wigan, I've only managed to see one Newcastle visit since I have, with the others all falling when I've been back in Newcastle for christmas, but the one I did go to I actually got the assist against Newcastle in a 1-0 loss.

I was in the home end, Bramble I think (playing for us) fouled one of their players and the ball flew straight to me, I caught it and threw it straight back, Ryan Taylor (playing for them) took the free kick and sent it over the wall and into our net with me having had the last touch on the ball.

Fortunately I'm in the away end this time and I'm going to duck if the ball comes anywhere near me!

Am I not right in saying our away record against these is pretty poor?

I've been 3 times and witnessed a 1-0 loss on each occasion. Hnng.

I live in Wigan, I've only managed to see one Newcastle visit since I have, with the others all falling when I've been back in Newcastle for christmas, but the one I did go to I actually got the assist against Newcastle in a 1-0 loss.

I was in the home end, Bramble I think (playing for us) fouled one of their players and the ball flew straight to me, I caught it and threw it straight back, Ryan Taylor (playing for them) took the free kick and sent it over the wall and into our net with me having had the last touch on the ball.

Fortunately I'm in the away end this time and I'm going to duck if the ball comes anywhere near me!

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgpfc1DfU01qeweuno1_1280.jpg

Guest neesy111

many we taking?

Normally about 5K allocation iirc.

Hopefully the increased demand means less tickets for drunken dickhead charvers.

It's a school night for them.

many we taking?

Normally about 5K allocation iirc.

Hopefully the increased demand means less tickets for drunken dickhead charvers.

Only been to about 4 away games in my life and based on my limited experience, i assumed this made up about 50% of our away day fanbase :lol:

Barring any unforeseen refereeing calamities then we should ease to another regulation away win. Ignorant as fuck here but I don't think I could name a single Wigan player, if we turn up and put in a decent performance it should be enough.

Barring any unforeseen refereeing calamities then we should ease to another regulation away win. Ignorant as fuck here but I don't think I could name a single Wigan player, if we turn up and put in a decent performance it should be enough.

Will Griggs (on fire)?