Preparing for the Premier League

Altamullan

Guest chopey

His stock has fallen since then, though.

I'd love him as well but I don't think there is any chance sadly - I can see him going back to Monaco if Mbappe goes!

Yep.

When he first signed for Man U wasn't there like loads of addons to his contract if he met certain criteria, I think he will be just allowed to rot on the bench.

That Mahoney from Blackburn is highly rated. Whether they go up or down, he could be someone to bring in and develop.

Looks like he could be out of contract in the summer too.

We should look at Hightower, Jones and Harris too. I believe Harris even captained them. 

Long is someone who I feel would be a great addition to our squad if we went up. Very much a Rafa player. I've always liked him, not great of course by any stretch, but a handful and a threat.

I wouldn't even take two of him over Gayle next year.

Two longs don't make a dwight

Long is someone who I feel would be a great addition to our squad if we went up. Very much a Rafa player. I've always liked him, not great of course by any stretch, but a handful and a threat.

No.

Shite.

Just happens to have had his few unplayable games of his career against Newcastle.

No.

Shite.

Just happens to have had his few unplayable games of his career against Newcastle.

Yes

If we go up officially this week then expect the new kit to be unveiled, the new sponsor to have more coverage from the ronny gill and Mike Ashley to be caught on camera dancing a jig with Charnley.

I think it's been said that the new kit won't be unveiled until June. The new sponsor I would imagine would be revealed pretty soon after confirmation of promotion.

If we go up officially this week then expect the new kit to be unveiled, the new sponsor to have more coverage from the ronny gill and Mike Ashley to be caught on camera dancing a jig with Charnley.

I think it's been said that the new kit won't be unveiled until June. The new sponsor I would imagine would be revealed pretty soon after confirmation of promotion.

That's what I meant really.  Just thought with the recent gloom that a quick upturn may force things through quicker and a bandwagon opportunity on the feel good factor.

Id still bet good money that there'll be a gif or 2 out of an Ashley celebration on TV.  Just got to win first.

We could do worse than nicking Johansen and Cairney from Fulham tbh.

Fulham may want to keep them should they come up.

Also, preparing for the premier league ? Don't think I'll need to have the south of the water part of my metro pass.

1 win in 11 for Burnley, 0 shots on target today and yet they're still 5 points and loads of goals clear of the relegation zone with 4 games left. Might have already done enough to stay up.

Still think people massively overestimate the state of two thirds of the Premier League at present.

Guest neesy111

1 win in 11 for Burnley, 0 shots on target today and yet they're still 5 points and loads of goals clear of the relegation zone with 4 games left. Might have already done enough to stay up.

Still think people massively overestimate the state of two thirds of the Premier League at present.

I'd make an argument their momentum from last season has carried them and it's ran out.

Re: Burnley, who was the last team to survive in the top flight without winning an away game?

EDIT: Coventry, in 99-00, before that Leeds in 92-93.

Not relevant but Sevilla went the entirety of last season without winning away in the league and finished 7th, and managed to win the Europa League.

Guest neesy111

Yet boro have won only 4 games after stumbling over the line to promotion.....

Burnley have been terrible for most of the season, lots of last minute winners at home earlier in season carried them to where they are.

Re: Burnley, who was the last team to survive in the top flight without winning an away game?

EDIT: Coventry, in 99-00, before that Leeds in 92-93.

Not relevant but Sevilla went the entirety of last season without winning away in the league and finished 7th, and still managed to win the Europa League.

They did indeed, forgot about that.